Skip to main content

I'm Pumped!

More
14 years 5 months ago #17316 by Mr T
I'm Pumped! was created by Mr T

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #17317 by huppypuppy
Replied by huppypuppy on topic Re: I'm Pumped!
Mr T.

The Callaghan pump on the DAF 8x4 is an all Aussie pump, model CCP45RZX - the Mercs (all but the AXOR 2633 with the Schwing pump) all have German Putzmeister pumps on them! I like the Putzmeisters the best - being of German descent on Dad's side, I must admit!

Addresses for each company:
Schwing America:
www.schwing.com
Schwing Australia:
www.schwing.com.au
Callaghan Concrete Pumps:
www.callaghanconcretepumps.com.au/index.php
Putzmeister:
www.putzmeister.com/
Putmeister Australia - Distributor:
www.concretepump.com.au/

Joe
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by huppypuppy.

More
14 years 5 months ago #17318 by bigcam
Replied by bigcam on topic Re: I'm Pumped!
Hey Joe,I don`t mean to burst your bubble mate,but Schwing are German.They might have an American side as well,but I`ll bet those blokes get the parts out of Germany.I used to work for a mob in Brisbane that has a fleet of them.

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #17319 by huppypuppy
Replied by huppypuppy on topic Re: I'm Pumped!
Cam,

I knew Putzmeister were German - look at the spelling.... man, am I bored today! Must be them damned no kill days!

Should also check my German concrete pump maker list.... am I right with Callaghan being Australian????

Joe

PS: Unfortunately, the KVM 32XL on the AXOR 2633 in this lot of photos is made in America!
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by huppypuppy.

More
14 years 5 months ago #17320 by bigcam
Replied by bigcam on topic Re: I'm Pumped!
Callaghan are from Sydney and have got an excellent name.I think he started off with a pumping bussiness,then started making his own parts,then started to modify them so they worked better,and then ended up making them.He doesn`t shy away from the big gear either.There has been a few smaller mobs like Transcrete that used to make small line line pumps.I think Transcrete sell the Chinese pumps now.

Time to create page: 0.411 seconds