New mining truck

More
12 years 11 months ago #51067 by Rusty Engines
I

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #51068 by BK
Replied by BK on topic Re: New mining truck
It should drive it's self Ian, does everything else, my brother sent me that this morning (he works at Mack/volvo)
Unreal turning circle and can side tip too, no mention of $$ ;D

Trust me

More
12 years 11 months ago #51069 by Bugly
Replied by Bugly on topic Re: New mining truck
I'm impressed! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

1948 Fordson E83W 10/10 pickup

12 years 11 months ago #51070 by
Replied by on topic Re: New mining truck
This truck is really amazing, it helps lot to move the heavy loads, the site you are provided is such a good for the dealers.

More
12 years 8 months ago #51071 by James007
Replied by James007 on topic Re: New mining truck
Wow.. its awesome...! :o

But is it real... or animated..?
Does this truck really exists? :-?

12 years 8 months ago #51072 by
These trucks exist only on paper, computer and video, and the owner of the company has been trying to sell them for years. Not a single one has been built, or is in operation on any mine.

The ideas he's proposing are complex, and without site-tested and proven designs, they will never leave the paper, computer and video they are currently on.
No mine owner in the world would risk his mining operation on a totally new, and way-out, unproven design.

The current lines of dump trucks are 50 year proven designs .. simple in construction, and they work. This truck design does not offer quantum savings .. the design may offer a small saving in efficiency, but it's disadvantaged by complexity.

No-one wants highly complex and costly machines on minesites. It's a proving ground for every design. The worst conditions you can encounter .. salt spray from dust suppression water .. rocks and abrasive materials .. ramp inclines that test drivelines to destruction .. abuse by operators who are pulled off dole queues to drive them .. the list is endless.

A brand new design of machine is impossible to sell against entrenched designs, unless you put the vehicle on the job for free to prove it up.

This company has done no testing, no proving up, and just wants mega-million $$ sales orders on the basis of glitzy presentations.
It doesn't work that way, it's a hard slog to get any new design out into the marketplace, and to show that it's head and shoulders above the current designs.

More
12 years 8 months ago #51073 by bigcam
Replied by bigcam on topic Re: New mining truck
I would agree Ron, when you look at broscure full of artists impressions and no actual photo of the thing at work.

12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #51074 by
Alven - These trucks are prototypes on paper only, none have been produced or sold, AFAIK. All the pictures in the "gallery" are fancy computer projections, nothing more.
There are any amount of people who have big ideas, big dreams, and big plans. Putting those plans into items actually built and working on the job, is where the real test is.
If you can't show potential buyers your production machines working, you have little chance of selling a radical new idea in an already crowded market.

More
12 years 7 months ago #51075 by kenny-mopar
Replied by kenny-mopar on topic Re: New mining truck
looks like they pinched a few ideas of the mammoet trucks used for the monster moving jobs

Time to create page: 0.487 seconds