Skip to main content

A little something I whipped up

More
11 years 10 months ago #87155 by Bugly
Hee hee hee ... that's my trick! Turn the carpet upside down and work on the engine in the lounge room! ;D ;D

1948 Fordson E83W 10/10 pickup

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #87156 by Chugga
New vid up and running.......

Enjoy!

(P.S the wife is in this one :D)

More
11 years 10 months ago #87157 by ianoz
Well done once again Chugga .Looks very much a strong club with varied interests .

11 years 10 months ago #87158 by
Chugga,

Allis Model B's are great little tractors. Easy and light to move around and lots of fun!

Here is a picture of my Dad's.

Don't think the Inter rear springs even moved with the tractor on board!

More
11 years 10 months ago #87159 by brisbeddy

Hee hee hee ... that's my trick! Turn the carpet upside down and work on the engine in the lounge room! ;D ;D

Hee Hee for sure, I tried that some Years ago with my Bike, sadly I didn't even get the Wheel off before I got tossed out.
BUT it is a great Idea just the same.

It sucks to get old and decrepit !

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #87160 by Chugga
Well, plough day 2013 has been and gone and while the weather gods didn't exactly smile on us on the day, we still had an absolute ball!

Here's a bit of video I put together, I still have another half hour or so to edit for my next vid so expect to see it soon!

Here ya go tractor lovers (ps it's 15 minutes long) :D

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #87161 by q4016lanz
Great video mate thanks :)

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #87162 by ianoz
Thanks Chugga , great video .Looks like you guys had a great weekend of enjoying old tractors.

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #87163 by Tacho
Great bit of video Chugga, I picked out Baz and Grant from under their coats. Cheers

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #87164 by Chugga

Here's part 2, this is a cable operated plow that was meant to be run by a steam engine for the day but due to a few issues (being wet and slippery for one) we ran it off of the trusty Oliver 90. I'm told that this is the only one operational in Australia and possibly the only one full stop!

It shows the ingenuity of farmers and engineers and whilst it looks very complicated this was the beginning of mechanization of the farm and the beginning of the end for the horse.

Thanks for taking the time to watch my videos and for the kind responses. It's a pleasure to bring them to you.

Time to create page: 0.487 seconds