Skip to main content

INTER D1310

• Topic Author
15 years 10 months ago #2076 by
INTER D1310 was created by
HI ALL, NEW TO HCVC VINTAGE TRUCK, HAVE A D1310 INTER, MY TRUCK IS A LITTLE DIFFERENT, FITTED WITH A DETROIT DIESEL 453 SERIES ENGINE AND ALLISON AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION, AM LOOKING AT FITTING POWER STEERING, IT IS A LITTLE ON THE HEAVY SIDE, AM WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS UNDERTAKEN THIS CONVERSION AND WHAT PARTS THEY USED?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
15 years 10 months ago #2077 by Andy Wright
Replied by Andy Wright on topic Re: INTER D1310
Welcome to the forum and HCVC, Rob. I'm new to HCVC here myself having just moved from WA (and HCVC WA). Very friendly and helpful mob here so your question will be answered very soon!

Hope you enjoy the forum and the club.

Andy&&&&Whatever rubs your buddah.&&&&Got Bedfords? http://bedfordtr

More
15 years 10 months ago #2078 by kennymopar
Replied by kennymopar on topic Re: INTER D1310
i havnt done this conversion but i know people have used toyota(hilux?) power steering boxes on the dodge trucks..i think jim Robinson was looking into coversions..he has a wreckers/mopar spare parts in Vic ..google him to contact him

More
15 years 9 months ago #2079 by GM Diesel
Replied by GM Diesel on topic Re: INTER D1310
Hello Rob, Welcome, Cant help you with your steering but atleast you have the right engine in the right truck.

GM Diesels - Converting diesel into noise since 1938.

More
15 years 9 months ago #2080 by podge66
Replied by podge66 on topic Re: INTER D1310
Hi Rob a Mazda 3500- 4100 powersteering box is the best fit up. the box will bolt to the chassis and you have to make acolumn up. There is a 1310 in Lilydale Victoria running the box. The conversion was donr by Royans inKilsyth many years ago and we bought and sold the truck soon after. It was a good conversion and faily simple when you see it. Podge.

Time to create page: 0.403 seconds