Skip to main content

Pilothouse Dodge

13 years 8 months ago #33512 by
Replied by on topic Re: Pilothouse Dodge
Old Ab,

Don't want to divert Atki's thread.

But my AB does have full heater for cab and demister. As to if it was optional or ??? don't know. But after your post checked all my books on AB's and doesn't mention the heater or demisters! But certainly appears to be part of the truck. Will post some pic's of the inside of the inter if you want on my AB post so you can have more look!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #33513 by Old AB
Replied by Old AB on topic Re: Pilothouse Dodge
Heater...... Mate .. you must be going soft.. Pete wouldnt have one in the Dodge...

Keep old inters alive.

More
13 years 8 months ago #33514 by atkipete
Replied by atkipete on topic Re: Pilothouse Dodge
They were an optional extra, so will fit one for next winter. Only to defrost the screen, NOT because I am a wimp! Dont want to butcher the dash though.
Also going to fit booster for the brakes which was another option.

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #33515 by bparo
Replied by bparo on topic Re: Pilothouse Dodge
wait until you have survived one winter. You may find it unnecessary -aircon on the other hand may be a godsend ;)

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by bparo.

More
13 years 8 months ago #33516 by Old AB
Replied by Old AB on topic Re: Pilothouse Dodge
Dont need a heater up here Pete, But am thinking about air con for the summer.. Took some truck tyres to the tyre service today. Was enough to make me stick to the seat. And its still winter mate.. Great that some mod cons fit into old trucks to make them more user friendly. Or am i going soft with old age Pete ???

Keep old inters alive.

More
13 years 8 months ago #33517 by atkipete
Not at all AB, I plan to travel around to events and want it to be comfortable to drive, without changing the outward appearance.

13 years 8 months ago #33518 by
Replied by on topic Re: Pilothouse Dodge
Hey JB like the video and Pete that old jigger would look great on one of my long runs thru the back blocks.

AB my truck dosnt come with all those sissy things when was built men had to be tough. Dave ;D

More
13 years 8 months ago #33519 by atkipete
Hoping it lives up to the "Dependable Dodge" slogan. If you can get that Bedford started I will be down at the steam club Sunday.

More
13 years 8 months ago #33520 by Hardtopman
Replied by Hardtopman on topic Re: Pilothouse Dodge
Whats the engine number/chassis number on this truck pete. And does the steering column come through the dash or under it. Im thinking with what you said elsewhere about its Chrysler electrics its a early one that came KND out of Canada

More
13 years 8 months ago #33521 by bparo
Replied by bparo on topic Re: Pilothouse Dodge
Can someone please explain to us dummies why it is called a PilotHouse Dodge?

I am sure there are others who have no idea either but are too scared to ask! ;)

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

Time to create page: 0.452 seconds