Skip to main content

Re: Dodge AT-4 Drums to Discs?

More
13 years 6 months ago #36819 by dodgeat4
Hi! I need some help here. I've just got myself a 1972 3 ton dodge AT4 with drums all round. One front drum is scored beyond repair and so I got the idea of discs. Aparently the inter's had discs that could be adapted? I'm at a loss of where to start or even where to look for parts. any help much appreciated! Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #36820 by Coupeute
The Inter model to look out for is the C1100. Not sure on availability, but there could be a rusted out one that someone knows of. This is a good place to start.

AL110 inter ute &&FC Holden Wagon&&HJ Holden 1 Tonner&&

13 years 6 months ago #36821 by
Replied by on topic Re: Dodge AT-4 Drums to Discs?

Rendering Error in layout Message/Item: Kunena\Forum\Libraries\BBCode\KunenaBBCodeLibrary::renderEbayLayout(): Argument #1 ($ItemID) must be of type int, string given, called in /home/hcvcorga/public_html/mainsite5/libraries/kunena/src/BBCode/KunenaBBCode.php on line 319. Please enable debug mode for more information.

More
13 years 5 months ago #36822 by ct7scott
scotts old rubber in mel does a complete cab rubber kit incl 1/4 windows and window runners. www.scottsoldautorubber.com.au/Dodge%201...75%20Truck%20AT4.htm
also Bribbaree truck wreckers has about an acre of trucks, but he can be a monkey to deal with www.bribbareetruckwreckers.com.au

At4 560 313&&At4 129 225&&HR

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #36823 by BashTruck056
Hi

We have a 1965 AT4-114 that we fitted disc brakes to a year or so ago. All the parts were sourced from a conversion kit put together by a place call Hoppers Stoppers in Victoria. Their website is hoppers.com.au/ . They were very good to deal with and made it a relatively simple process.

Good Luck
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by BashTruck056.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #36824 by Granko
G'day

I have just put discs on the front of my D5N it stops like a car and feels so much safer all round. I went for a five stud falcon and a 185mm roter and 4 piston calipers reel good.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #36825 by anthony
How much did all that cost you? Got some pics please?

More
12 years 10 months ago #36826 by Granko
G'day

I have a brand new 5 stud 2 pice hub and roter and caliper ready to fit to an at4 if you wont them

More
3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #218542 by webster575
What rotors, pads and calipers did you use for your conversion granko?
Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by webster575.

More
3 years 2 months ago #218546 by IHScout
Sorry Webster575, Granko hasn't been online for some years. You could try sending hime a private message on Channel 40 (see top menu). he may have linked his email address to receive PMs.

A few years ago I heard that Werribee Brakes in Victoria were doing disc brake conversions for the little inters so may be able to do the smaller Dodges too.

Dennis

Time to create page: 0.476 seconds