Skip to main content

IH 345 V8

More
12 years 6 months ago #65195 by wgipps
Replied by wgipps on topic Re: IH 345 V8
Its a nice looking jigger Butch.

"If I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a little?&qu

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #65196 by andrewM
Replied by andrewM on topic Re: IH 345 V8
Hi Glenn thanks for that and also thank you for putting the photos up for me :)

1964 114 dodge&&

More
12 years 6 months ago #65197 by kenny-mopar
Replied by kenny-mopar on topic Re: IH 345 V8
yes she is a very nice jigger..also hard to find a early model dodge with a 20ft tray

More
12 years 6 months ago #65198 by wgipps
Replied by wgipps on topic Re: IH 345 V8
Thanks Butch - how did you figure that it might have been an IH 345?

"If I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a little?&qu

More
12 years 6 months ago #65199 by andrewM
i have been asking about engine no and a lot of people are saying that it was above the starter motor i have looked and looked and apart from pulling the starter out i could not find it it also has Made in brazil on the right hand side of the block and that did not help me so i put it out there to see if some one new what it mite be and now you gents have been most helpfull in locating things on the truck it has nop540 gear box with the ratio 741 and if some one can help me with that it would be great i think kenny mopar said to look on the front of the block where the head meets the block to find the eng no so i will be looking at that tomorrow

1964 114 dodge&&

More
12 years 6 months ago #65200 by Hardtopman
Replied by Hardtopman on topic Re: IH 345 V8
Very nice old Dodge, pretty much the same as the the AT4 my old man had right down to the green paint. Its not a poly is it? Or it could be a American engine that has found its way into the truck. I have a 1978 360 that i can't find a engine number on in the normal place's.
Polys have it on the front R/H bank and then early LA's have it on the front L/H bank and then later above the starter on a pad at rear of block.
Poly or A series engine

Later LA or Light A series engine

More
12 years 6 months ago #65201 by andrewM
hi hardtopman it is a1978 motor i have found some numbers on the front left hand side but there are not enough of them so i am still looking. regards andrew

1964 114 dodge&&

Time to create page: 0.470 seconds