Skip to main content

The KW S900 resto has started.

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #69997 by Mastiff540
The S900 has just been painted in the blue that neally all the water trucks over the years have been painted in. Just the pinstriping to go then to put it back together with all the new chrome bits and pieces. :)

The pics on flickr.
www.flickr.com/photos/72598650@N04/ ?

1980 Leyland Mastiff 540&&1942 V8 Ford Jailbar 3 Ton&&1982 Volkswagen Kombi Transpor
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by Mastiff540.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #69998 by ianoz
Looking Good :).
Alright now you have given swishy his yankee iron fix , So how is the Leyland Progressing ?

More
12 years 3 months ago #69999 by Mastiff540
hahaha. Well ive got all the lights working and have some original front indicator/parkers and new leyland letters coming down from abc diesels in nsw and got to fit a reco cluch master cylinder my uncle had in his shed. Once todd has found a tipper for the kw i will put the tray on the leyland and get a rwc and then a 8000L plastic tank. When it gets a rwc I will paint it in the same blue as the water trucks with a white roof or white with a blue stripe, cant decide. :) james.

1980 Leyland Mastiff 540&&1942 V8 Ford Jailbar 3 Ton&&1982 Volkswagen Kombi Transpor

12 years 2 weeks ago #70000 by

• Swishy
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
12 years 2 weeks ago #70001 by Swishy

Hi
Wheeler
Gudday M8

Gr8 Pix
Keep m Cummin

eye've had a slak atack n aint got them pix up yet @
www.kws900.com/

but in my defense
All good things...Cum to those th@ wait

LOL

Cya

[ch9787]

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH

12 years 2 weeks ago #70002 by
Swishy - good on ya matey - you will get there - no rush bud , cheers Clarke . ;) ;) ;)

12 years 2 weeks ago - 12 years 2 weeks ago #70003 by
..hang on a minute .. i reckon robbie has snuck a 12V71 underneath this old girl ..only going by the lids under the cab having the exhausts coming straight out..just like the turbos on micky gardners... 8-) 8-) 8-) :o :o

great to see robbie out there with his nephew james and all credit to james poking a big stick into robbie to get that lovely beast out there ;D ;D ;D 8-) 8-) 8-)

Time to create page: 0.491 seconds