Skip to main content

4 sale dodge d5n 700

More
10 years 4 months ago #133469 by 77d5n653
1977 653 5 speed 2 speed full air eaton diff 4 year old restoration $ 48.500 I don't have the ability 2 post photos the truck was at sandown this year any enquires phone glenn 0417 352 681

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #133470 by Debo
Replied by Debo on topic Re: 4 sale dodge d5n 700
We all love to see piccys so here's a couple a pics that I have of the jigger so ya's know what it looks like. Debo.

More
10 years 4 months ago #133471 by 77d5n653
Replied by 77d5n653 on topic Re: 4 sale dodge d5n 700
thanks debo

More
10 years 4 months ago #133472 by Debo
Replied by Debo on topic Re: 4 sale dodge d5n 700
No problem ;) 8-)

More
10 years 4 months ago #133473 by 600Dodge
Replied by 600Dodge on topic Re: 4 sale dodge d5n 700
Is the decimal place in the wrong spot? I would have thought that the truck would be worth more like $4850.

More
10 years 4 months ago #133474 by bparo
Replied by bparo on topic Re: 4 sale dodge d5n 700
I think the truck is worth more than $4850. It would cost you more than that to prepare and paint the cab without the sign writing.
I think the seller is listing it for a bit less than what it would cost to rebuild a truck to that condition. My AR162 has had over $20, 000 spent on it with minimal mechanical work required. Add in an engine, gearbox and diff rebuild and the money would soon add up. The money spent on my inter doesn't include every nut or bolt I dragged out of the shed, nor the deck oil for the tray either.

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

More
10 years 4 months ago #133475 by steveb
Replied by steveb on topic Re: 4 sale dodge d5n 700
Looks like stupid inane comments about the value of someone elses vehicles is still around on this forum...........
Pity,If you have not seen a vehicle in the flesh,how can you make a comment?
I personally have seen this truck since before a brilliant resto to now and would put it in my shed at any price(funds permitting)

More
10 years 4 months ago #133476 by bigcam
Replied by bigcam on topic Re: 4 sale dodge d5n 700
If there hadn't already been another 2 comments I'd have deleted this.
Old Mate has put a price on his truck, which is a lot better than the POA you see half the time.
If you reckon it's too dear, well keep it too yourself, instead of getting on here winding someone up.
Personally, I hope he gets his money for it, and personally again, I reckon it's probably worth it if that is what you want.
There are a few, not a lot, but a few people out there that have got enough money to buy what they want restored.
Buy yourself a Dodge, or pretty much anything else, and it ain't too hard to spend 50 grand.
As too what it's worth, if old Mate wants to tell you when he's sold it, you'll know.

Is the decimal place in the wrong spot? I would have thought that the truck would be worth more like $4850.

More
10 years 4 months ago #133477 by Slasha
Replied by Slasha on topic Re: 4 sale dodge d5n 700
That is one nice looking Dodge and a GM in it :D

I totally agree with Steveb and Cam, as I have placed vehicles restored and unrestored on this forum only to cop a back lash of negative comments >:(

I have quite a few more restored and unrestored vehicles people have asked me to find buyers for, but will NO longer place them on this forum due to the negativity.

Personally if your not interested in the vehicle then keep NEGATIVE comments to your self!!!!!!!!!

1974 White Road Boss

More
10 years 4 months ago #133478 by Stomper
Replied by Stomper on topic Re: 4 sale dodge d5n 700
I AGREE WITH THE LAST 3 COMMENTS.
KEEP YOUR NEGATIVE COMMENTS TO YOURSELF >:( >:(

Stomper >:(

Inter AS 120&&1954 FJ Holden&&C 1800 Inter Prime Mover

Time to create page: 1.404 seconds