Skip to main content

4 sale dodge d5n 700

More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #133489 by v8 inter nut
Great looking truck with lots $$$$$ spent its a credit to you mate. Here is the gumtree link

www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/melbourne-region...e-d5n-700/1035402673
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by v8 inter nut.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #133490 by Debo
Replied by Debo on topic Re: 4 sale dodge d5n 700

Is the Tilling-Stevens for sale?

The Tilling Stevens isn't for sale. :'(
But the owner (neither Glenn or I) is looking for parts and information. :-?
Anyone wanting to contact the owner of the Tilling Stevens can PM me for his number. :)

• Swishy
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
10 years 4 months ago #133491 by Swishy
Replied by Swishy on topic Re: 4 sale dodge d5n 700
Nothing Goes wrong @ Poowong

Even makes the right noize

LOL

1977 detroit 6v53 5 speed 2 speed full air eaton diff tubeless clean skins fully restored 4 years ago ballrace
turntable chrome rims custom taillight bar and rear mudguard brackets full chassis deck plate currently
on vic club permit scheme very fuel efficent truck that cruises at 100 kms at 2300 rpm ring 4 any
other questions u have

[img

Clikity ClikCLikCLik

Cya

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH

More
9 years 5 months ago #133492 by 77d5n653
Replied by 77d5n653 on topic Re: 4 sale dodge d5n 700
the dodge is still 4 sale if any one is interested give me a ring on 0417 352 681

More
9 years 5 months ago #133493 by 77d5n653
Replied by 77d5n653 on topic Re: 4 sale dodge d5n 700
reduced price down to 44 thousand dollars with tubeless rims n cleanskin tyres chrome rims been removed

9 years 5 months ago #133494 by
Replied by on topic Re: 4 sale dodge d5n 700
...it's just too bloody dear in todays economic climate :-? :-?

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #133495 by oldgmc
Replied by oldgmc on topic Re: 4 sale dodge d5n 700
Nice looking rig, stick to your price 77 I reckon it cost more than 44,000 to get it that nice

Old trucks will make you poor but not unhappy
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by oldgmc.

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #133496 by bparo
Replied by bparo on topic Re: 4 sale dodge d5n 700
Hey people just a friendly reminder to be careful. Rubbish about pricing has led to people avoiding the forum when they go to sell meaning we don't get a chance to see them.

At the end of the day it will sell if the buyer and seller agree on a price. What that final price works out to be is their business and their private business only. If they choose to make it public they can but they are not under any obligation to.

Personally I prefer it if someone puts a price on an item as then I know if it is affordable for me or not so I don't waste my and their time chasing up something I can't afford.

To give an example I am selling at the moment so I am not commenting on anyone else's sale. I am selling a 10x5 trailer with a crane on it looking for around $2500. I have had people tell me it is cheap but they don't need it. After 3 months in the club magazine I put it on eBay twice. Plenty of lookers but no bidders so either my price is too high or the person that needs it has yet to see it. ( see flic.kr/p/pycgyW )

Yes times are tough. I have had 11 weeks work since the start of June 2013 (yes 2013) and have had the XP breakdown, the hot water service and oven both fail and need replacement, the tiled wall of a shower collapse, a shed blow down and finally the Inter drop a valve but I don't qualify for any government assistance of any form! I am not asking for assistance just pointing out times are tough for a lot of people and using myself as an example so I am not seen as picking on anyone else.

Please don't comment on prices unless the person is asking what something is worth. Any other form of question is fine.

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by bparo.

9 years 5 months ago #133497 by
Replied by on topic Re: 4 sale dodge d5n 700
Bruce couldn't agree more I know a lot of people wont post for sales on this forum for this reason.

Detective

[quote author=phil.p

...not one single person should cast any sort of smart arse opinion on what any other forum member might dare to contribute on a genuinely friendly and open forum....

......THINK ABOUT IT!! ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)[/quote]

[IMG

77d5n653 Stick to your guns on this one its a little ripper saw it heard it and kicked its tyres at the Melbourne showgrounds it is worth every cent you are asking.

Trevor

More
9 years 5 months ago #133498 by Chocs
Replied by Chocs on topic Re: 4 sale dodge d5n 700

Time to create page: 0.577 seconds