Skip to main content

Inter D1310 tilt tray for sale

More
10 years 3 months ago #135668 by ozgraeme
Well the time has come for me to sell my little Inter.
The misses had a health scare last Christmas and that has made me revaluate my priorities and working a truck doesn't fit in.

www.gumtree.com.au/m-my-ad.html?adId=1035329468
1977 International D1310 tilt tray

I have spent a lot of time and money on this little truck but other commitments have taken over, so as they say my loss your gain.

She has a 345 Inter V8 (used in semis back in the day) It runs well though top end is a bit rattily on a cold start, new oil will probably fix this at worst an oil pump. I have driven her and she goes well, plenty of power and she sounds awesome I had a set of extractors made and it has twin exhaust. The motor is so tough it marks its territory . The alternator and battery have been replaced (new), The battery is the biggest I could recess into the inner guard without fouling on anything. The wiring has been redone using a late model commodore fuse/relay box though it will need a tidy up. I made schematics as done it. There is plenty of lighting new headlights, 10 led clearance lights, led tail lights, led lights for head board, roof lights, bullet style led front indicators and twin rotator beacons.

I rebuilt the tray as the old one was too heavy I am not gods gift to the welder but I get by. The new tray was built to be light weight and strong enough to carry a car, so don't cry if you put a 4 ton forklift on and bend it, not designed for that, however it is heavier spec than the truck body builder recommended for carrying cars, The floor is 3ml perforated steel (cost me sh1t loads) as used on interstate car carriers and heaps tie points.I designed it so you wont have to get on the tray to tie a car down. The combing rail is 5ml bar the tie rail is heavy pipe the bearers 3ml box and the main rails are the originals. there is a small crack in the chassis but I don't think it is a big issue .(trucks get lengthened and shortend all the time so crack should be an easy fix)

The tilt is counter lever with 2 rams and a roller at the back, pto driven as is the 3600 kg winch. The hydraulics are controlled by electric solenoids which allows the whole system to be controlled by remote. That's right wireless REMOTE CONTROL. This means You can sit in a Brocken car and steer it while you operate the winch or sit on a bike while you put the tray back to level or sit in the cab while you make your offsider go out in the rain to do all the work. (Freeking grouse!!)

The dash in the truck is a template, there is a tidy C line dash included ( with good unmolested metalwork), The seat is black with velour inserts and in good nik other than the drivers side bottom which will need repairing.

There are plenty of spare parts that come with it see (see photos )

The cab on the tilt has had bog and flog paint job so the brown truck which is real tidy and in original paint will be made available to winning bidder .

Inspections welcome contact Graeme 0409146574

Will look at muscle car, 347 engine or motorbike for same $$$

Pick up Hallam Vic

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #135669 by Rusty Engines

More
10 years 3 months ago #135670 by ozgraeme
Il bang some photies up

More
10 years 3 months ago #135671 by ozgraeme

More
10 years 3 months ago #135672 by ozgraeme
Some more recent pics

[img][img]http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w504/ozgraeme/My%20Inter/P1120025_zps669a498c.jpg[/img] i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w504/ozgrae...0033_zps29c31b07.jpg [/img]

i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w504/ozgrae...0028_zps92bdd686.jpg

More
10 years 3 months ago #135673 by 600Dodge
Where did you get the bumper?

More
10 years 3 months ago #135674 by ozgraeme
Was on when I bought it

Time to create page: 0.450 seconds