Skip to main content

Dodge D5N 400

More
13 years 4 months ago #14896 by Kruizin
Replied by Kruizin on topic Re: Dodge D5N 400
I've got one too. They can be very expensive when the vet gets involved, but they're beautiful animals!
Col

'73 D1410 4x4 Tray

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #14897 by Thunders-Truk
Replied by Thunders-Truk on topic Re: Dodge D5N 400
Hey Ruste and Kruizin, no offence guys but I don't think the term, 'beautiful animal' applies here, unless of course you're talking about the little girl, in which case I agree wholeheartedly !! ;)

Don't take me seriously, we all love our pets no matter how ugly they are to other people, I mean, you should see my missus, then again perhaps not, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder", I think that's right? :)

Who said that? naah wasn't me, you're hearing things dear! Hee, Hee.

Tony, SA

TONY C. (SA)&&&&LIFE'S TOO SHORT TO DRIVE BORING VEHICLES !!
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by Thunders-Truk.

More
13 years 4 months ago #14898 by Ruste
Replied by Ruste on topic Re: Dodge D5N 400
Tony - I think Col is talking about inner-beauty ;)

Hey Col, they are amazing dogs!
I see you clip your hound? I want to clip Jamie over summer but the vet and the breeder said not to. I had a cross wolfie/dane/mastif before and he loved going hairless for summer!

More
13 years 4 months ago #14899 by acco1840
Replied by acco1840 on topic Re: Dodge D5N 400
Would love that wrap arounddash, would be lovely in my old AB130.

1971 Butterbox Acco 1840 V8

More
13 years 4 months ago #14900 by Ruste
was an awesome dash! Sadly that dash, along with the cab, sleeper cab, chassis, gearbox, and 2 front ends never sold so they were left behind at my old property. Bloody sad really!

More
13 years 4 months ago #14901 by wgipps
Replied by wgipps on topic Re: Dodge D5N 400
Ruste - left behind!! NO!!! Last we spoke you were moving it all. Shit if i had of known that, id have hired a truck and collected them myself. Damn!

"If I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a little?&qu

More
13 years 4 months ago #14902 by wgipps
Replied by wgipps on topic Re: Dodge D5N 400
nuts and darn in my last post!! it appears this forum has an automated profanity alteration tool!!

"If I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a little?&qu

More
13 years 4 months ago #14903 by acco1840
Replied by acco1840 on topic Re: Dodge D5N 400
Bugger. Do you know if they are still there? And if the new owner may be interested in selling?

1971 Butterbox Acco 1840 V8

More
13 years 4 months ago #14904 by Ruste
Yeah mate, I got stuffed around a bit - you know the story...and I'd rather forget it! I just ended up running out of time and room on the truck because I had to fit everyone elses gear on that hadn't picked it up yet. >:(
And...Yes they are still there as far as I'm aware and if you are serious about buying I can arange it. You will have to pick up yourself and bring your own help as no-one will be there.
That place has been through 2 floods since I left so there are no guarantees about the condition of the front ends or the interior of cabs left uncovered in the rain. I checked everything after the first floods in Feb and all was ok. A neighbour emailed me some photos after the October floods too and all seemed in order. The chassis only has 2 back rims and tyres on so you would need to work out how to take it. A condition of the sale would be to take THE LOT. Chassis, cab, sleeper cab, fuel tank, & 2 front ends (I think thats all). I may have given the gearbox away with the 440? I can't remember - I was too stressed out! Steering column was also left down the back shed.
Other stuff I still have here are the alloy tray, 2 round fuel tanks w/ brackets, tail shaft, gas tank, billet alloy 440 rocker covers, and power steering box.

More
13 years 4 months ago #14905 by Old AB
Replied by Old AB on topic Re: Dodge D5N 400
Hi Ruste.. whats the power steering box off mate??

Keep old inters alive.

Time to create page: 0.440 seconds