Skip to main content

Wanted: ACCO wheel guard and rear steps

More
9 years 1 month ago #156851 by Ladylani
so I'm in the dog house and hoping someone can help, the front wheel guard of our 1974 1710A ACCO fire truck just got destroyed with my poor guidance of getting hubby backed in the driveway. Please even if you know where I can get one, please let me know.
Also looking to get rear steps to suit the back of the cab, almost ready to get her registered, so need some steps so the kids can climb in easily.
Thanks in advance

Busy artist mummy to 5&&Love my hubby

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 1 month ago #156852 by
you could try Steve Corstorphan on 0407518574 he used wreck them and he might still some parts or panels around. .

He is out in the Lilydale area. Dave

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #156853 by bparo
I have a pair of guards in the shed marked International Cabover that I am taking to Echuca Swap on Saturday 18th April.

They appear to be the ones that bolt on the back of a cab and drop down behind the steer tyres if that's what you are after.

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by bparo.

More
9 years 1 month ago #156854 by clarkie383
Do you have a pic of the damage so we know that we are talking of the right part.

More
9 years 1 month ago #156855 by atkipete
Is it a dual or single cab ?

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #156856 by Ladylani
Thanks guys
It is a dual cab
He has been attempting to bang it out with the high price we got at one place for a second hand one.
Cross fingers but still in need of steps.

Busy artist mummy to 5&&Love my hubby

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #156857 by Sarge
Ladylani, it has been a while since I last banged on about this mob, Midland Truck Wreckers... Upper California rd Eaglehawk (Bendigo) now called I think Midlands Wrecking 5446 1384 Today I see sitting up in a sea of Phords and Crummydoors a twincab ACCO... and when I last loitered about the place old Bob (Now retired) had a number of new O/S guards...

gotta be worth a call... I know nothing about them anymore. :o

/me

Sarge B)
ACCO Owner, Atkinson dreamer.

Time to create page: 0.425 seconds