Skip to main content

Ebeling 3 Wheel Street Sweeper - Free to Good Home

More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #180051 by Gryphon
Hi,

I have an Eblin 3 wheel street sweeper keeping the leaves from touching the ground in my back paddock and if someone can see such a beast in their future then I wouldn't be disappointed to see it gone. The engine is a 6cyl Holden Red motor and it works in that we hot wired it 5 or so years ago to move it under the tree so it could catch the leaves. This one is complete and comes with spare belt and brush.

Originally three of these units were donated to the HCVCA and the one mostly incomplete was scrapped and the other two were just going to be here for a short while until they found a new home. A second almost complete unit was taken by a HCVCA Member some years ago and he did attempt to take this one, but left it too late and the paddock was wet and the his truck under sized. Despite being contacted several time he hasn't comeback so I am just wanting this one gone.

Would be best moved using a tilt tray and it would need to be gone before the rain starts as the back paddock where it is situated becomes slippery clay after a few days of rain. Located in Outer North Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne.

Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Gryphon.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #180066 by defective
...jeeez, I would love her Gryphon...can you wait until my shed is up in about 6 months time ? pretty sure they had headlights, or at least a single headlight in the middle back in the day when I remember them so well .

...PM me with your mobile if you like...I'd prefer a chinwag if that's OK ?

• Swishy
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
7 years 1 month ago #180068 by Swishy
here U go DFective
can pixture U now hoon n ...... n thong n it up the hwys
:lol:

HappyHoon n
;)

cya

§

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH
The following user(s) said Thank You: tim

More
7 years 1 month ago #180129 by defective
...narrow cab, split windscreen and long hood .. She's an instant classic Swishy... B) :P

More
7 years 1 month ago #180133 by 600Dodge
Aren't you thinking of a Bugatti?

More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #180135 by paulc20
Great machine. I would love to have it at home to keep the local (Bathurst) Council off my back about dirt on the road outside my house, always getting complaints.

hi Gryphon, Good luck with finding it it a good home., if I was closer I would be keen to hop in the old KW and come down to pick it up,

Paul
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by paulc20. Reason: Spelling (iPad)

More
7 years 1 month ago #180136 by Gryphon
Hi,

At the moment is looks like Hayseed is going to have something to clean the carpets with as he was the first to reply via PM/Email on Sunday.

Just got word from the HCVCA Committee that it is okay to let go to a new home.

Terry

More
7 years 1 month ago #180170 by oldgmc
I think some of those had a Chrysler V8 in them?

Old trucks will make you poor but not unhappy

More
7 years 1 month ago #180228 by werkhorse
Street sweeper for a dragway maybe? .... Just a quick sweep between races LOL

You might Laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same

More
7 years 1 month ago #180232 by Dave_64
oldgmc wrote
"I think some of those had a Chrysler V8 in them?"
I can just visualise some of you guys itching to drop a 44o big block, or a Keith Black 510 Hemi in one of these! Just so the hydraulics can keep up with the forward motion of sweeping, of course.

Time to create page: 0.553 seconds