Skip to main content

Big KW for Someone

More
7 years 1 month ago #181697 by geoffb
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationBig KW for Someone was created by geoffb
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationFound this for those that are loking for something DIFFERENT

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Swishy
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
7 years 1 month ago #181698 by Swishy
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by Swishy on topic Big KW for Someone
Noice find SloonCar Browny
Guess n it B 2 F Wide to road register the beast down here in Mexico

WotSezU?

Cya

ยง

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH

More
7 years 1 month ago #181704 by geoffb
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by geoffb on topic Big KW for Someone
Look good Battleship Grey :woohoo:

More
7 years 1 month ago #181708 by Dave_64
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by Dave_64 on topic Big KW for Someone
Interesting jigger. Wonder what it would tare at? Rough build date? Looks like an early model cab.
Reckon you would need a couple of Mexicans to help lift the spare up to where it's roped to the front of the tray, maybe that's what they used the Hiab for.
Maybe Rex may find a use for it? Although probably has the wrong badge (and engine for him), besides, already got an M.A.N. 8X8 hasn't he?

More
7 years 1 month ago #181713 by JOHN.K.
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by JOHN.K. on topic Big KW for Someone
There is a couple of big 4 axle Kenworths in Pickles at Archerfield right now,been there for ages.New,dont know what the story is,but they are apparently not easy to sell.Regards John

More
7 years 1 month ago #181716 by dieseldog
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by dieseldog on topic Big KW for Someone
Apparently the owner was building a house on wheels to replace his OKA, but he got a bit carried away and realised it was too big after he had brought it. Its listed in other ads as a 1995 model.

www.byles.net/www.oka4wd.com/for-sale-wa...ll-try-this-for-size

More
7 years 1 month ago #181717 by Dodgeanddetroit
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by Dodgeanddetroit on topic Big KW for Someone
I think it has been for sale over here for 12 months or more, now about 1/3 of the starting price. I did see it on the road about 6 months ago, didn't look for number plate or oversize signs, maybe someone was test driving. Would be a good truck in the right place, just needs the buyer to be there too.

More
7 years 1 month ago #181776 by JOHN.K.
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by JOHN.K. on topic Big KW for Someone
The outfits in Pickles are basically the same,just bonneted.Dont think theyre being knocked out cheap,though.

More
7 years 1 month ago #181778 by hayseed
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by hayseed on topic Big KW for Someone

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -

More
7 years 1 month ago #181818 by JOHN.K.
Never been back to Picks after they tried to rip me off over bids I never made.Auctioneer left pulling bids,and he didnt like it.Any way all the extra they load on now,auctions are a nono as far as Im concerned.Ive been to too many auctions and bought too much junk which now needs to be cleaned up.Lucky scrap price is up a bit.The truckie picking up the bin on Thursday says "Did you hear Trump has bombed North Korea,scrap price has collapsed to zero." Not funny."Should have seen the look on your face",he says.

Time to create page: 0.527 seconds