Skip to main content

WTB FORD "F" series.

More
5 years 5 months ago #197203 by Mairjimmy
Replied by Mairjimmy on topic WTB FORD "F" series.

tim wrote: Hi Guys, well I found myself a nice little '88 F350 today & I think it'll do the job. A few bits to be done but mechanically seems fine with no rust visible in the bodywork. Thanks to those people who took the time to point me in the direction. Cheers Tim :) ;)

Well Tim are we going to see a few photos B) :(

Time to get up andd get going.......todays bad decisions aren't going to make themselves!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 week ago #220583 by tim
Replied by tim on topic WTB FORD "F" series.
Hi Guys, just found this thread again (by chance) after ol mate Seed got me back up & running on the Forum. Thanks again Andrew.
Blackduck, this one is also a crewcab dually, 6 seater, 460 bigblock, C6 auto, Dana diff, 4 Alcoa alloys, canopy with good trim & carpets. Came from Camino California. It has faded paint drama's but that dose'nt stop it from being driven. I found it in Melbourne though.
Mairjimmy, sorry Mate, me & the camera don't do a lot together & when I do some they lose me in the computer. I used to send anything I wanted to put on the Forum to me old mate Choc's & he'd do it for me. Can't do that anymore, RIP Rick. If I can get one of my kids onto the job we'll see what can be done. Cheers Tim

1989 FORD F350 Lariat Crewcab Dually
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH

More
3 years 1 week ago #220591 by hayseed
Replied by hayseed on topic WTB FORD "F" series.
Tim I've just sent you a PM (Click on Ch40 Up the top of the Page) with My email Address.
Send me the Pics & I'll bung 'em up for you..

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -
The following user(s) said Thank You: tim, PaulFH

More
3 years 18 hours ago #220909 by hayseed
Replied by hayseed on topic WTB FORD "F" series.
Here You Go Tim..

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, tim, PaulFH

More
3 years 17 hours ago #220913 by tim
Replied by tim on topic WTB FORD "F" series.
Seed, many thanks for your assistance, Mairjimmy, with Seed's assistance we have photo's. The interior is as I bought it, the only changes were that we had to fit Australian seat belts (because American seal belts are NOT UV Stabilized). The other thing that sold me on this vehicle is that all 4 doors had no movement in the hinges( slop) & all the doors closed with just the minimum closing pressure. It had only done from memory 89,000 miles, which we were able to verify through the Californian emissions testing dates & mileage. Its now done just over 91,000 miles. It has Alcoa rims front & rear with steel inner wheels on the rear. The other thing is that to drive it you MUST like RED, seats, door trims, carpet, hood lining, everything inside is RED, but I'm getting used to it now. Cheers Tim

1989 FORD F350 Lariat Crewcab Dually
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Morris

More
3 years 10 hours ago #220938 by Blackduck59
Replied by Blackduck59 on topic WTB FORD "F" series.
1 flash beast.
Yep Ford had a thing for red interiors
Cheers Steve
The following user(s) said Thank You: tim

Time to create page: 0.531 seconds