Skip to main content

Wanted - Kenworth W,K S2 for vintage collection

More
13 years 10 months ago #25183 by NA
Thanks for the messages guys, the W model Kenworth has been in truckhub I think, the newer Cummins N14 STC engine kills that ole girl for historic plates. I've seen a few good old trucks that have been upgraded engine wise, some clubs don't allow it which is fair enough.

I see you like the whites Bigcam ..... loll, yeah they're not a bad old rig but have my eyes/blinkers firmly placed on a KW. Throughout the years I've worked on them as a Mechanic and clocked up a lot of hours - if I had the dollars I'd go for the 1980 Aerodyne in W.A for 44K, but have to keep things to a sensible budget.

I'll have to try and pick up this months edition of Just Trucks and have a look see.

I never thought it would be this hard to find a truck ..... loll - oh well :-? :D :o

Keep telling myself - must be patient :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #25184 by bparo

I never thought it would be this hard to find a truck ..... loll - oh well :-? :D :o

Keep telling myself - must be patient :)

I find what I want is usually available when I either have no money for it or am not looking for it. When I giveup a bargain arises and I am under way

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

More
13 years 10 months ago #25185 by ianoz
If you look on the construction hub site {deals on wheels ,earthmovers and excavators } There is as well as the search a box you can click on to for all the days new listings , which means you can get to see things before it gets in the magazine . Ian .

More
13 years 9 months ago #25186 by NA
Hey Guys

Thank you for all the posts, looks like I have gotten myself a good ole Kenworth, I'll let you know Sunday when I should get the ole girl home.

OK, back to packing for the road trip.

A ;)

Time to create page: 1.162 seconds