Skip to main content

Sania for Jarrod

More
14 years 1 month ago #25802 by Sarge
Sania for Jarrod was created by Sarge
Did we decide JBlair should buy a Scania????

cgi.ebay.com.au/primemover-Scania-Lk111-...?hash=item19bb134d25

Well here be a good starter

/me

Sarge B)
ACCO Owner, Atkinson dreamer.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #25803 by mammoth
Replied by mammoth on topic Re: Sania for Jarrod
there is (or was) also a tidy 141 on ebay as well for not much

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #25804 by bparo
Replied by bparo on topic Re: Sania for Jarrod
Mmmm. Didn't sell - time for someone to do some bargaining ;)

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

14 years 4 weeks ago #25805 by
Replied by on topic Re: Sania for Jarrod
I did email them during the ebay auction with a number of questions due to the lack of real details in the ebay auction. But the answer was a unhelpful "I'm selling on behalf of someone else you should contact them" which was the mobile number given.

So I wrote back indicating as they were not interested in providing any answers to my (reasonable) questions I'm not interested in purchasing!

My guess is that even if they got a number of enquiries if that was the standard of their responses then not supprised that it didn't sell!

Also always suspicious of truck for sale that don't show a picture of the inside!

Might try and get around to as bparo indicated to negotiate with them but will see!

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #25806 by foden mad
Replied by foden mad on topic Re: Sania for Jarrod
Had a look at that Scania today. Engine ok, needs windscreen and brake shoes and a rear tyre and new rear lights at a minimum. I think the drums r ok . The cab though is very rusty and also has alot of bog and silicone, so to do properly will need to be stripped to metal and lots of steel welded in. The inside of the cab is pretty rough to.

14 years 3 weeks ago #25807 by
Sounds like a Inter! ;D

14 years 3 weeks ago #25808 by
One of my neighbours near my shop (there's 12 factory units all in the one block) .. who deals and wheels in anything that moves, or doesn't move (mostly dead stuff - ;D ) .. picked up a 6cyl T series, bonneted Scania, for $6K a few months back.

It's a pretty neat and tidy-looking truck, he's giving it a paint birthday at present, it looks a million dollars.

This bloke collects enough junk to put us all to shame .. he's always got about 15 carcasses of cars, trucks, and tractors out the front of his shop .. his yard is full, his shop is stacked to the ceiling .. and he told me last week he had to move house .. and he discovered he had 19 car carcasses, scattered around his house block .. ;D ;D ;D

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #25809 by foden mad
Replied by foden mad on topic Re: Sania for Jarrod
To me the Lk scania on ebay looks like it would be worth $4000, there was anouther sold 4 that amount not long ago.

Time to create page: 0.419 seconds