Skip to main content

Collectible trucks on SimpleTrade ..

• Topic Author
14 years 1 month ago #25811 by
Here's some good-looking, reasonably-priced, nearly-vintage buys, for all you blokes on the right coast .. I think you're all spoiled, for the amount of good stuff that becomes available in your neck of the woods .. :( .. I wish we had these in the West .. :(

1973 K100 K-Woppa for $7000 .. looks pretty straight to me .. no mention of powerplant .. maybe it hasn't got one .. ;D .. (Ipswich) ..

www.simpletrade.com.au/cars-bikes-and-bo...rime-mover/800175982

1978 Dodge 300 .. 318 donk .. 67,000 original kms .. looks like a really neat and rare find, to me (Muswellbrook) ..

www.simpletrade.com.au/cars-bikes-and-bo...-condition/800178322

Mid 1960's, C1800 tilt tray .. Perkins donk .. needs a little TLC, according to the seller .. looks pretty straight to me (Hervey Bay) ..

www.simpletrade.com.au/cars-bikes-and-bo...-tilt-tray/800174163

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #25812 by bigcam
The "1973" Kenworth has a seattle cab, making pre 1971, it looks in good nick.

The Inter Tilt Tray looks pretty good value. Don't know what the photo of the jack knifed Argosy is in there for but.
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by bigcam.

• Topic Author
14 years 1 month ago #25813 by
Cam, I'd say the seller stuffed up when he put the pics up, and selected the wrong pic from his computer files .. but maybe he's trying to show us what the old Inter is capable of picking up .. :D

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #25814 by Old AB
Rang up about the tilt tray 4 weeks ago, and he told me it was already sold. Was goin up for a look and he rang and said it sold to a local wrecking yard, They were going to work it pickin up there own cars. Sounded like it was in reasonable order. Needed a new door on the drivers side, rest of it was ok.

Keep old inters alive.

• Topic Author
14 years 4 weeks ago #25815 by
I hate it when these people leave their ads up, for months after an item is sold.
I've advised seller after seller, that their ads are still up .. after they've told me their item has been sold .. yet I look again a week later .. and their ads are STILL THERE .. >:( >:(

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #25816 by JnrMack
That Kenworth was for sale a while ago on Ebay. Its meant to be a import model, its got a 8/71 with 50,000 kms on it, 15 SPD and 40,000 on the rear. The guy that bought it tried re selling it on Ebay saying he ran out of $$$ to complete what ever plans he had for the truck.

Time to create page: 0.473 seconds