Skip to main content

overseas trucks

More
13 years 7 months ago #34445 by brenda
overseas trucks was created by brenda
Some body said I might be able to purchase a restored truck from USA and have one of these Australian import company bring it in. The only downfall would be LHDrive.
Has anybody on this site had any sent over.
Thanks Brenda

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #34446 by bigcam
Replied by bigcam on topic Re: overseas trucks
From what I've heard Brenda, it can easy turn into a nightmare, not that I've tried it myself.

More
13 years 7 months ago #34447 by ducky698
Replied by ducky698 on topic Re: overseas trucks
Hello, I know of 2 people who have got trucks in from the USA. are you going to work the truck or just a hobby truck? what are you looking at bringing in?

Grant

More
13 years 7 months ago #34448 by brenda
Replied by brenda on topic Re: overseas trucks
Thanks for comments, I did find someone to purchase a truck from States today from Brisbane. an import company but I think they just wont you to tell them a figure, and thats the price. NOT a price for the truck and they then tell you the cost for freight ect. It looks to be a bit hard. So please help guys find me one in Australia.
thanks Brenda

More
13 years 7 months ago #34449 by ducky698
Replied by ducky698 on topic Re: overseas trucks
Hello, i see what your looking for now. one from Australia would be better, left hand drive would be awkward. there is a place near Tailem Bend in SA that has old trucks on display out the front, they may know where one is for sale. am not sure what the place is called as i drive past there in a B double an never had a chance to stop, some one on here may know. if not one will turn up.

Grant

More
13 years 7 months ago #34450 by bparo
Replied by bparo on topic Re: overseas trucks
The place I think you are talking about is a Museum called 'Old Tailem Town'. They have old trucks/cars/tractors amongst the old buildings on site.

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

More
13 years 7 months ago #34451 by brenda
Replied by brenda on topic Re: overseas trucks
would anybody know if there is a website for vintage trucks for sale in all other states. they say that there seems to be more of these restored trucks in South Australia. brenda

13 years 7 months ago #34452 by
Replied by on topic Re: overseas trucks
Brenda you should try Just Trucks that has a good balance. Dave

Time to create page: 0.432 seconds