Skip to main content

road boss parts

More
13 years 7 months ago #35122 by geargrinderj
road boss parts was created by geargrinderj
Hi all can anyone steer me in the right direction as i am looking for two sets of original roadboss tank straps and steps and a right hand side aluminium tank, in very good condition. 8-) Also wanted a 6 spoke spider with 8 stud axel, markings are (ra84) on it thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #35123 by bigcam
Replied by bigcam on topic Re: road boss parts
Put up some photo's of the steps mate, I may have some, I replaced all mine with new ones that are aluminium, the J brackets and straps, and tank as well you can get from Queensland fuel tanks, or look around the wreckers.
From memory, if it's still got the origonal axle with the spindly looking hubs, and you want to put the Malco looking hubs on it, there was a different outer bearing you could get so the other hubs would go on the stub axle's. You might have to get the size's off the hub and stub axle and try the bearing mobs.

More
13 years 7 months ago #35124 by geargrinderj
Replied by geargrinderj on topic Re: road boss parts
Hi bigcam prodrive's truck has the tank straps that are the original ones hope he does not mind me using his photo as that is the best example i can find. :-/
Photos are in: trucks for sale and wanted <roadbossparts> hope that helps, if yours are the same could you please get some photos or ill give you my email address and go from there, thanks geargrinder.

More
13 years 7 months ago #35125 by bigcam
Have a go at putting up a picture mate, if we all E mailed each other, no one else would see what we are looking at. Get on the Google and get a Photobucket account and the rest of us will hold your hand and help you through it. Before you upload the pictures to the bucket, E mail them to yourself in the medium, 800 X 600, then save them to a folder in my pictures, then upload them, the size will be right then. All we'll have to do is talk you through copy and pasting the image code, nothing to it mate.

More
13 years 7 months ago #35126 by geargrinderj
Replied by geargrinderj on topic Re: road boss parts
www.hcvc.com.au/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1281224537
Hey Bigcam, Click on this link & scroll down the pic of prodrives truck has the same tank straps that im after..mine doesnt have the right ones.If they look the same heres my email address could you please send pics.. jllsutton@yahoo.com.au cheers shep

More
13 years 7 months ago #35127 by bigcam
Shep, they are just standard straps, I bought new ones off Dave at Queensland fuel tanks, the steps look similar to the one's I had, I'll have to check if they are still there, otherwise Dave has new steps as well, but they are aluminium, not steel, I got a set of new ones off him, they looked better than the origonal's, and arn't expensive.

Time to create page: 0.434 seconds