Skip to main content

White Road Commander for sale by Sandra

More
13 years 5 months ago #37722 by Andy Wright
Sandra, my apologies. In merging your messages about your White to the one thread they've disappeared. I was removing an automated comment and now it's all gone.

Please post about your truck here and have a look at this link for posting photos -http://www.hcvc.com.au/forum/YaBB.pl?virboard=FAQ;num=1170808619

You'll have to start again with your description but it's best to keep everything in one place so you see everyone's questions etc.

Again, I am sorry for stuffing you around.

Andy&&&&Whatever rubs your buddah.&&&&Got Bedfords? http://bedfordtr

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #37723 by Kenworth_10x6
I'll ask again, is it the Road Commander that was or is sitting at Willawong, in Brisbane South? It was a black one.

More
13 years 5 months ago #37724 by Assessor
Iam pretty sure she answered that it wasnt that truck Kenworth_10x6

More
13 years 5 months ago #37725 by Kenworth_10x6
OK , sorry, I couldn't find the posting. I await more details.

More
13 years 5 months ago #37726 by bigcam
I remember the truck you mean 10X6, it is only around the corner from work, and I had intentions of taking some pictures, but the jetset lifstyle prevented me. LOL. Old mate with that truck used to do some doubles work with it I think. There was another one at Grove Truck sales that was on consignment, I don't know if it's still there.

More
13 years 5 months ago #37727 by Jake Brake
Hi Cam, is the Commander a series 1 or series 2 ?
Ray

White the greatest name in trucks.

More
13 years 5 months ago #37728 by Assessor
Fairly sure Its a series 2

More
13 years 5 months ago #37729 by bigcam
Ray, the one at Willawong, and the one Sandra had for sale, as well as the one at Grove Truck sales where all series 2.

More
13 years 5 months ago #37730 by Kenworth_10x6
Series 2 are a rare bird in this land. If I recall there was only ever 20 to 50 built in Australia before White pulled the pin. I'm not sure of the correct amount. There is still one pulling Doubles out of Townsville to the west. It is a pretty straight truck. I'll try to find out if the one at Grove is still for sale. One was traded in at Scania a few years ago and they wanted $16 000 as is.

Time to create page: 0.578 seconds