Skip to main content

Clearing Sale Geeelong area Sat 27th Nov.

More
13 years 5 months ago #38584 by tim
Guys, have a look at the clearing sale on the following site. hfrichardson.com.au
This coming Saturday 27th November 2010
Something for everyone, cars, trucks, Acco ex fire truck fitted with GM's & auto trans. There's a Tank Fairlane, a Jailbar Ford, plenty of Holdens, tractors, even a camper on the back of a Hino. If you can't find something here, ya not trying. cya Tim ;) They've even got pictures too.

1989 FORD F350 Lariat Crewcab Dually

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 5 months ago #38585 by
Wow! This is amazing news! MacWreck is selling up? Where's Prodrive? He should have been on here, telling us about his Dads obvious end to his stellar career and business!
I'll never be able to pick up a bargain again from Geelong, once MacWreck is gone! .. ;D ;D

There's some nice stuff there, including a couple of real collectable 1930's Chevs. However, the 5 window Chev coupe is an American import, not a local car. We never built a 5 window hardtop coupe here in 1930/31.

There seems to be some confusion over the year of the 5 window coupe. The major difference is in the wheelbase. The 1930 model has a 107" WB, the 1931 has 109" WB. The 5 window coupe shows a 1931 bonnet, with an increased number of louvres in the side panels. The 1930 had disc wheels as standard, the 1931 should have factory wire wheels. Those original 19" wire wheels are like gold.

There's a good range of collectable Holdens in the sale, and even a few interesting trucks.

Clearing sale details .. hfrichardson.com.au/index.php?option=com...gory&id=15&Itemid=55

More
13 years 5 months ago #38586 by tim
G,day Onetrack, not sure if Nigel is going out of business, more like he's reducing some not needed stock. The sale is not at the wrecking yard but at his other establishment further out the Portarlington Road.
I'm probably not going to get to the sale as I have to be at Tullamarine airport around auction time on Sat. morning. Might be a good thing as I won't have to keep my hands in my pockets. :o cya Tim

1989 FORD F350 Lariat Crewcab Dually

More
13 years 5 months ago #38587 by oyamum
is anyone heading down today?

More
13 years 5 months ago #38588 by Chocs
i have not heard this from the horses mouth.. but close..from someone whoe does know...
It is just a sale of some gadgets he has collected..
nothing more..
just a sale like anyone else would have..

i think you will find everything is still operating as normal
chocs 8-)

More
13 years 5 months ago #38589 by chevfan3
Did anyone go to the auction? any pics prices?

47 Chev Mapeleaf&&70 Inter C1640

More
13 years 4 months ago #38590 by Skidd
Yes, any info? Did it all sell?? Really like the look of the 1930 tourer.

[hr]&&No matter what the cause

Time to create page: 1.649 seconds