Skip to main content

WANTED : Leyland Instrument panel

More
12 years 4 months ago #3203 by beestings62
a bloke in hornbsy sdyney wrecked uk trucks they traded as abc diesels no sure if still going cheers

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #3204 by Rookie

In the meantime I have a very good steering wheel, the electrical switch box from the cab, mirror from top of stairs, "stop" light from back a hand rail from rear platform and some passanger cab lights with glass covers, oh and some "Sydney" headlights...and I think some glass from the drivers door with the stainless frame...any of that of use to you?
What fleet # bus you working on?

DD

Thanks for all the replys. :)
The buses I am working on are ex M&MTB 372 & 392 (although 372 is very long term). I've got most parts I'm chasing except for the instrument panel (thanks busntruck for the lead) and the injector nozzels.
The buses are both 1947 OPS1 which I think are the same as OPD1. Fitted with the E166 8.6 litre straight six.

12 years 3 months ago #3205 by
Just spoke to KW he says he got early parts off "Mr Leyland" in Sydney and he has ad in the Melb Yellow pages what he hasnt got he will get for you the UK.

The Bus & Coach Society PO.Box 8 Oakleigh Sth Vic 3167. Dave

More
12 years 2 months ago #3206 by busntruck
I have found two of those square leyland speedos for sale. (same as in picture on the original post)
My mate will sell them if anyone needs them for a resto.

"Bite off more than you can chew and chew like hell."

Time to create page: 0.407 seconds