Skip to main content

TK Bedford for sale

More
13 years 5 months ago #39128 by David Elliott
I am a farmer with no further use for my TK. Can anyone recommend the best place to advertise it for sale. It is in really good nick, 10 stud, 466 motor, no rust, always sheded, cab is perfect inside and out, 17' tipping tray with drop sides registered as 12t GVM (no need for rta pits). Also have a 300 motor with genuine 25,000 miles.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #39129 by tim
Replied by tim on topic Re: TK Bedford for sale
Hi David, I am sure the boys & girls on the forum will be only too happy to have you list the Bedford. Can you let us know where you are & if possible a few photo's help along the way. Best of luck with your listing. Cheers Tim ;)

1989 FORD F350 Lariat Crewcab Dually

More
13 years 5 months ago #39130 by Assessor
Replied by Assessor on topic Re: TK Bedford for sale
Heres a good place to start david! how much are you after? wheres the truck located? any pictures of the old girl?

Cheers Adam

More
13 years 5 months ago #39131 by David Elliott
Replied by David Elliott on topic TK Bedford for sale
Thanks guys for your quick replys. I am from Orange NSW. I have some photos but I'll have to get my kids to download them for posting online tomorrow! Talk with you then.

More
13 years 5 months ago #39132 by David Elliott
Replied by David Elliott on topic TK Bedford for sale
Could someone explain to me how to attach some pics of my old beddy from my hard drive? Is there a "browse" button somewhere? Thanks.

More
13 years 5 months ago #39133 by Tacho
Replied by Tacho on topic Re: TK Bedford for sale
David, welcome to the forum and the same hassle most members have posting photo's the first time. If you look at the top of the 'Trucks for Sale and Wanted" page, the second heading is 'Posting photos to forum'. Read all of this info and down the page a bit there is a post by bparo about 'antiquetractorsforum' When I started out on this forum I went to that site and printed their guidelines which made life easier. You will need to re-size the photo's to 800x600 and I find it easier to do that before moving to the photo bucket album and done through the 'edit' area on right mouse click. Go as far as you can and if still not happening there is plenty of help on this forum.
Good luck Geoff

More
13 years 5 months ago #39134 by Andy Wright
Replied by Andy Wright on topic Re: TK Bedford for sale

Andy&&&&Whatever rubs your buddah.&&&&Got Bedfords? http://bedfordtr

Time to create page: 0.426 seconds