Skip to main content

Lots of stuff coming up for West Oz buyers ..

• Topic Author
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #45355 by
G'day, all! - Just a heads up for the West Aussies, that a lot of clearing sales are coming up this month and next month .. and with the major disaster of last seasons massive crop failure just gone, there's going to be a MAJOR clear-out of anything that can raise money for a lot of farmers, that are either broke or in serious financial trouble.

There are a number of clearing sale items listed on CockyMart, below .. but this is only a fraction of what will be on offer, in this Summers clearing sales.

Click on the category to see the pics and description .. and don't forget to click on "NEXT" at bottom, to see all that's on offer in that category.
Remember that only some of these items are clearing sale items, others are for direct sale.

www.cockymart.com.au/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #45356 by Vicbitter
Thanks for that !!

• Topic Author
13 years 2 months ago #45357 by
There's more clearing sales here (below), and this listing isn't limited to W.A. .. it also covers clearing sales in S.A., VIC, and N.S.W., as well.

clearingsales.landmark.com.au/cgi-bin/dm...&ep=url.clearingsale

More
13 years 2 months ago #45358 by 700GMRR
gday onetrack, I went to the clearing sale at Boyup Brook to look at the D5N dodge single axle tipping tray with the 6V53 in bits. It went for $2500 which was a bit out of my price range with transport home in mind, but would have been a good buy for the right person as was still licensed. But for $20 manged to get two brand new D5N guards and a few other bits. I forgot to take some pics of the dodge but here are me guards

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #45359 by
WOW! Those brand new guards were a great find :o

[ch729][ch647]sod [ch654][ch623] s[ch305] [ch477]u[ch305][ch1503] s[ch305][ch613][ch647] [ch653]o[ch
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by .

• Topic Author
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #45360 by
700GMRR - Well - that made the trip worthwhile, didn't it! What a steal! You probably found the only new guards left in existence! .. and to steal them for $20? .. geez, that must feel nearly as good as winning Lotto! .. ;D

More
13 years 2 months ago #45361 by Hardtopman
Score there Chris
I got a lead on a Power giant up in Mukinbudin on the weekend i will have to go check out.

More
13 years 2 months ago #45362 by Nucky
Morning all,

Dug down the Cockymart list and came to these.
Can anyone ID the 2 pictured?
www.cockymart.com.au/details.php?id=1641

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #45363 by Andy Wright
Bedford A (or D, I sometimes get them mixed up ... like now) and what looks like a Merc. LS...?

Both not something you see every day.

Andy&&&&Whatever rubs your buddah.&&&&Got Bedfords? http://bedfordtr
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by Andy Wright.

More
13 years 2 months ago #45364 by Johnp
Nucky.yeah A series Bedford 53-4 ish some also classed as TD? dont know if that is a correct model designation tho,and will have to leave it to Andy for the Merc?

Time to create page: 0.448 seconds