Skip to main content

Re: International truck parts.

More
12 years 10 months ago #53690 by farmer brown
I would have to check with him befoure i posted any details

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #53691 by InterBus
Acco, yeah, the 392 sounds great! If you wanna drop it over here next weekend you could take the 345 out and swap 'em over for me, and I'll throw you a carton of Coopers. And since we're taking the motor out, might as well convert it to manual too. Make it two cartons? :D ;D
Seriously, much as it would be a great idea, I haven't the funds, equipment, knowledge or experience to be thinking about taking the motor out of this thing.
For that matter, if the 392 is that good, I wouldn't be taking bits off it; I'd be shrinkwrapping it and keeping it for a rainy day. Starting to sound to me like I need to find someone wrecking ex fire service Accos closer to home, I reckon the postie would struggle hauling a bloody great manifold on his little bike! ;D

Making something out of nothing since 1973

More
12 years 10 months ago #53692 by acco1840
no worries mate. I have a turbo 6354 perkins that I want to put in the acco........ ;D

1971 Butterbox Acco 1840 V8

More
3 years 3 months ago #218027 by Bimbadeen
Just wondering if you may have Specification Sheet for International C1640
Thank you,
Maurice Rowe
Macarthur Vic

More
3 years 3 months ago #218028 by Sarge
Maurice, you are chasing a poster who has not been on here since 2011. You could try a pm on channel 40, but probably best to just start a new post with a new heading and see who can help.

Good luck. Sarge

Sarge B)
ACCO Owner, Atkinson dreamer.

Time to create page: 0.464 seconds