Skip to main content

'Crawlin the Hume' - ATHS Event - May 12-13, 2012

More
12 years 3 months ago #71519 by Slasha
G'day All
Sorry about the delay in responding but was a bit tied up in Albury.

This Event will Start On the Hume Hwy in Campbellfield outside the Ford Factory. Finishing In Albury Saturday Night with a Meal & maybe some entertainment
We are finnishing of the Entry forms etc and will post them on the ATHS wesite. 8-)

Sorry for the delay but as some would know it takes a bit to get it all together. ;)

@ Cunning Stunt. I will be in on the Next Sydney Run as per the last one ;D No way am I missing it. HAD A BALL

1974 White Road Boss

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #71520 by Cunning Stunt
That's great Slasha. I'm trying to shuffle a few things (and blokes) so we can hopefully return the favour and do it from the south :) :) :) :) :)

Some play hard to get

• Topic Author
12 years 3 months ago #71521 by
I think I can I think I can :D :D :D :D ;D

More
12 years 3 months ago #71522 by geoffb
Think we might a candidate for that one Dave if your a bit worried about the hills I might be able to help there have a bit of practice with the pushing idea :)

• Topic Author
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #71523 by
g'day all ...spoke to gavin spence yesterday..the pres of the ATHS australian chapter.

they don't have an ATHS (aus chapter) forum...so the least we can do is broadcast this great event far and wide, and only hope that even if it's half as successful as the hauling the hume run....it will be a fantastic turn :)

More
12 years 3 months ago #71524 by podge66
8-)Maybe it should be a HCVC event seen its our forum and we have a lot more crawlin trucks and alot more members Australia wide. ;D :D Podge

More
12 years 3 months ago #71525 by Cunning Stunt

8-)Maybe it should be a HCVC event seen its our forum and we have a lot more crawlin trucks and alot more members Australia wide. ;D :D Podge

Are you serious??? I'd reckon that having heavy vehicles shown in a positive light, no matter who is hosting it, would be a good thing.

The amount of BS involved with organising and co-ordinating the run makes you wonder why you bother but I can say, as far as the HTH run went (for all of us who were involved) it was worth it to see the trucks, fast or slow, get out on the road and be driven.

If you are fair dinkum about not wanting members of another club using the forum to promote a run then let me know in advance so that I don't clog up another 20 pages of bandwidth. I personally think its great that members of The ATHS are getting off their clacker to organise what should be a cracker of a run - and good on the HCVC for supporting them :)

Some play hard to get

• Topic Author
12 years 3 months ago #71526 by
Cunning,

A number of HCVC members have supported the recent ATHS show in Echuca and I'm sure many of the HCVC members will continue to support the ATHS and this new event they are attempting as well as other events organised by similar organisations such as your events.

Many members of the HCVC and the ATHS are members and supporters of both clubs. And I'm sure will continue to do so.

The HCVC forum will continue to support all events that will be of interest of the vintage vehicle community. Together we will all grow our clubs and events! And enjoy the hobby we all love!

More
12 years 3 months ago #71527 by Cunning Stunt
That's the response I was hoping for JB ;)

Some play hard to get

• Swishy
  • Away
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
12 years 3 months ago #71528 by Swishy

Wunder
Jist wunder ifn Cunning n father gunna crawl the hume in this jiggr

Can jist C it now
Stunning with his hand on the valve n father on the wheel
LOL