Skip to main content

Waltzing Matilda V SuperBoss

More
14 years 8 months ago #12259 by ozfarm
swish the flower arranger ;D

they never made it flame out, it was summer time from memory, so i guess they was worried about setting the joint alight, the trees behind it got a fair ole bend up when the thong it the floor 8-) 8-)

when u stop and think about it, yes, swish i do think occasionly 8-), off the line ,waltzing matilda was always gunna be slow, unless they coulda hitched the jet up to the rear wheels ;D and popped the clutch,the oil dripper wouldnt have been left for dead :o

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Swishy
  • Topic Author
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
14 years 8 months ago #12260 by Swishy

WerkOrse
GuddayM8

RE: had some sort of spring set up on the steering to make it a little more stable at high speeds

Now th@ bringz back sum memories
way back when there twaz a setup (we never tried) th@ twaz a set of springs mounted to the backing plate on front axle of truck
the idea twaz th@ ifn U had a blo out on front the springs would help U keep control of the beast
as a demo do rember seein a film on a f/male driveing a school bus n they shot the front wheel out n she twaz able to keep the bus straight n respectable
Here B a new V

Any body remeber this set up n wot twaz it called way back when?

www.steersafe.com/

Cya

[ch9786]

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH

More
14 years 8 months ago #12261 by bigcam
I remember seeing a few fitted to Louisvilles when I did my apprenticship.The mounting bracket for the springs was welded on to the brake backing plate and I think the other end may have been held on by the U bolts,I can recall that clamping arrangment.

More
14 years 8 months ago #12262 by melonreo

Time to create page: 0.426 seconds