Skip to main content

truck resto insurance

More
8 years 11 months ago #159451 by adelongboy
I wonder if anyone can tell me an insurance company that will insure a truck under resto[for theft , fire etc]
the truck is unregistered its 95% complete drivable in good condition just needs the interior complete plus a few bits and pieces etc all help most appreciated

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #159452 by 77d5n653
Replied by 77d5n653 on topic Re: truck resto insurance
shannons insurance are brilliant and will cover u 4 what u want mite just want a few photos

More
8 years 11 months ago #159453 by adelongboy
thanks for the help I knew shannons did car insurance I didn't know they did trucks , I will chase it up with them

More
8 years 11 months ago #159454 by Southbound

shannons insurance are brilliant and will cover u 4 what u want mite just want a few photos

Shannons call it 'Laid up cover'.
I have 7 policies with Shannnons and they treat 'motoring enthuisists' well.

I'd rather have tools that I don't need, than not have the tools I do need.

More
8 years 11 months ago #159455 by tim
Replied by tim on topic Re: truck resto insurance
Hi Adelongboy, I started off with my 78 KW with Shannons, now they have my F250, my wife's Laser, the house & contents & hopefully before much longer my Haulmark trailer. The insurance on the F250 went from something like $1400.00 down to about $800.00 with Shannons for the same cover of $41,000. Cheers Tim ;)

1989 FORD F350 Lariat Crewcab Dually

More
8 years 11 months ago #159456 by geoffb
Replied by geoffb on topic Re: truck resto insurance
I'm with Shannons and all well even the factory contents and even had a claim other that the usual questions why did you do /insde job once all that was sorted was good

More
8 years 11 months ago #159457 by HARDSHAR
Replied by HARDSHAR on topic Re: truck resto insurance
Shannon's is definitely the way to go. We have been with them for years. We have everything with them and I just put another vehicle on the policy and as that took us past 7 policies it is costing us nothing as it took us from 10% to 20% multi policy discount. In fact it lowered our monthly premium by $2. Now that is an insurance company.
Cheers Kevin.

More
8 years 11 months ago #159458 by oldbob70
Replied by oldbob70 on topic Re: truck resto insurance
Yes
Go with Shannons

They even cover My model traction engine

Oldbob 70

Time to create page: 0.485 seconds