Skip to main content

Where's Bloody Rodders!

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #163135 by defective
...where the bloody hell are ya Rodders? .. in the style of good English grammar, you have become "most conspicuous by your absence" ol' mate...

...get back on board here will ya, and keep chucking up all the topics close to your heart...Cheers to you B) B) B)
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by defective.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #163138 by Mrsmackpaul
Replied by Mrsmackpaul on topic Where's Bloody Rodders!
good call defective
were you hiding out Rodders

Paul

Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging

More
8 years 6 months ago #163141 by dieseldog
Replied by dieseldog on topic Where's Bloody Rodders!
I thought he said in one of his last few posts, that he had quit his job and was going travelling for a bit.

More
8 years 6 months ago #163148 by geoffb
Replied by geoffb on topic Where's Bloody Rodders!
Not working is no excuse :whistle: :whistle:

More
8 years 6 months ago #163226 by clarkie383
Replied by clarkie383 on topic Where's Bloody Rodders!

geoffb wrote: Not working is no excuse :whistle: :whistle:

Here here spot on!

More
8 years 6 months ago #163329 by bparo
Replied by bparo on topic Where's Bloody Rodders!
He hasn't been on Facebook or uploading photos to Flickr either so it seems like he has put everything down for a while. He is known in railway and riverboat circles too and I haven't heard anything via them either so I hope he's ok and is traveling where Internet access is limited or non-existant

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

More
8 years 6 months ago #163345 by Mairjimmy
Replied by Mairjimmy on topic Where's Bloody Rodders!

bparo wrote: so I hope he's ok and is traveling where Internet access is limited or non-existant

Yes Bruce I hope he is fit and well
Colin

Time to get up andd get going.......todays bad decisions aren't going to make themselves!!!

More
8 years 6 months ago #163641 by Roderick Smith
Thanks all: I was overseas for 6 weeks, and couldn't log on to the revamped website. I had fairly limited wifi time, and a lot of what I got was flaky.
The holiday was the 40th anniversary of my first Europe trip, and had the same flavour (some repeat visits, some complementary coverage). It was also my 17th Europe trip, so much revisiting had taken place before.
It was principally railway, then assorted ferries and paddlesteamers. One week was with a UK group, visiting coal-mine steam-worked railways. Bosnia is one of only three countries still with real steam on daily duties, not pitched at tourism. The others are China and Indonesia (all on Java). All three are dwindling, but still there; I have now visited them all. This put me at close range of lots of trucks, and I was careful to get the coverage for this group, then frustrated when I couldn't post as it was happening. As well as trucks, some buses, and a few taxis. The first two trucks are up already (in modern truck).
Roderick

More
8 years 6 months ago #163667 by defective
Replied by defective on topic Where's Bloody Rodders!
....Cheers to you mate travelling the globe and gleaning out all kinds of obscure info...(jeez...wish I could do it!)....

...keep up the good work and posting B)

More
8 years 6 months ago #163707 by Mrsmackpaul
Replied by Mrsmackpaul on topic Where's Bloody Rodders!
Sounds like a great trip Rod glad to hear you enjoyed your trip and are back safe and sound

Paul

Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging

Time to create page: 0.532 seconds