Skip to main content

Introduction: lintonxy

More
5 years 1 week ago #200077 by lintonxy
Replied by lintonxy on topic Introduction: lintonxy
I'm not sure if that pic has attached ok. Did it from my phone. Might have to try again from the laptop later.

I've had this car for 20 years now. I bought it with a whole heapnof youthful enthusiasm to modify it. Then I started driving it and realised she was pretty special just the way she is. She runs a standard 302 Windsor, C4 Auto and highway cruising diff. She is a Fairmont and the interior is black. 20 year-old me would squint a little at the interior and see a GT! I also saw Mum's old XW farm ute. Very cool.

This car has become part of our family. Use on long road trips; a wedding; bringing each of the kids home from hospital - she is worth far more than market value to me.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 days ago - 5 years 6 days ago #200083 by lintonxy
Replied by lintonxy on topic Introduction: lintonxy
And this is my wife's XW, dragging the XY to the panel shop back in 2002. The XW currently has the same features as the XY: Fairmont, 302, C4, but it is a bitza of a car. It's pretty rpugh but very cool. It is currently tucked away in a shed. We were silly enough to put a car cover over it and deny ourselves the opportunity to gain 10 years worth of barn dust. Oh well, still learning I guess :P

Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 6 days ago by IHScout. Reason: Need to click insert for photos to appear in the post
The following user(s) said Thank You: IHScout, allan, Mrsmackpaul, Southbound

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.404 seconds