Skip to main content

COVID

More
3 years 8 months ago - 3 years 8 months ago #213140 by cobbadog
COVID was created by cobbadog
I learnt this morning exactly what COVID stood for;

Citizens Of Victoria Ignoring Directions.

The same can be said for that pair of 'plastic bimbos' that flew from Melbourne to Sydney then booked a later flight onto Qld. By not leaving the airport at Sydney there was no quarrantine then when they got off at Qld they lied about where they went. Fine them and gaol them would be a good start.

Cheers Cobba & Cobbarette
Coopernook, The Centre of our Universe
Working on more play time.
Last edit: 3 years 8 months ago by cobbadog.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 8 months ago - 3 years 8 months ago #213142 by asw120
Replied by asw120 on topic COVID
Yes, we are VERY unhappy about it up here. We HAD beaten it. Technically, we were betrayed by two of our own. Why on earth anyone from Brisbane would go to Melbourne at this time is beyond stupid.
To then lie about it and try to sneak home is criminal and should be treated as such.

Jarrod.

“I offer my opponents a bargain: if they will stop telling lies about us, I will stop telling the truth about them”

― Adlai E. Stevenson II
Last edit: 3 years 8 months ago by asw120.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog

More
3 years 8 months ago - 3 years 8 months ago #213147 by Mrsmackpaul
Replied by Mrsmackpaul on topic COVID
Ha ha ha

No boddy has COVID beaten since the tin foil hat brigade dont believe its real :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

How ever Queensland government and the good people of Queensland only have them selves to blame
When they allow celebrity types to fly in and self isolate from the worst affected country in the world they send a message to the rest of the world that if your smart enough and have enough cash behind you then you are above the law

As that old saying goes "You only reap what you sow"

So suffer in your undies Queensland

Paul

Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging
Last edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Mrsmackpaul.

More
3 years 8 months ago #213157 by Dave_64
Replied by Dave_64 on topic COVID
You can't help but wonder how some of these other countries would have treated these irresponsible people, most notably those women in the Qld saga. Blatant disregard for anyone.
Probably lined them up against the wall, but will more likely be put up in isolation in some luxurious motel with all mod cons and medical facilities. AND, who picks up the tab?
Meanwhile there are elderly cancer patients being turned away from treatment because of the "inherent" danger to themselves??
Something not right here!
Dave
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Morris, husky, oliver1950

More
3 years 8 months ago #213158 by Zuffen
Replied by Zuffen on topic COVID
I heard yesterday on the News that the two Bimbos had been on a shoplifting venture in Melbourne with a well organised ring.

The party they attended in Melbourne was apparently thrown by the organisation.

The Police in both States are now looking into the shoplifting ring.

It looks like they will reap the results of the seed they sowed as well.

More
3 years 8 months ago #213163 by bparo
Replied by bparo on topic COVID
It's not only those women breaking the rules:

I know of a couple of people who are citizens of other countries but permanent residents here who have "flown home" both ways multiple times and chosen to land back in the state that has the shortest quarantine period or those that don't do a compulsory test for Covid on return. One even flew from Melbourne to Sydney, changed airlines then flew into QLD to go to the football. When asked how he got into QLD when he had been in Melbourne he said "A NZ Passport gets you anywhere". He is a staunch member of one of our political parties so Dan is automatically wrong and to be ignored. They were silly enough to post all this on Facebook

This person is a friend of a friend and when I mentioned it to my friend he said. "Don't worry about it I spoke the X about it. X is in the federal police and was opening Facebook at work. I don't know what has happened since as his Facebook went silent.

My concern is if I know about these few incidents how many are happening? How many more are not being detected?

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

More
3 years 8 months ago #213169 by wee-allis
Replied by wee-allis on topic COVID
We had a local woman here in the Bay who returned from Melbourne this week and into quarantine. WRONG! Went shopping, but she was dobbed in, coppers tracker down and she got a $1,000.00 fine. Ignorant, self centred b....ch.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Morris, Mrsmackpaul, Zuffen, oliver1950

More
3 years 8 months ago - 3 years 8 months ago #213180 by raafy
Replied by raafy on topic COVID
The most simple answer is to set an example by using public execution for people who can't do the right thing especially ones who don't use their indicators

MOVED FROM CAIRNS TO VICTORIA & STILL TRYING TO WORK OUT WHY
Last edit: 3 years 8 months ago by raafy.

• Swishy
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
3 years 8 months ago #213182 by Swishy
Replied by Swishy on topic COVID
LOL

cya

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, PaulFH

More
3 years 8 months ago #213184 by Lang
Replied by Lang on topic COVID
Swishy

That is true. My wife has a BMW and every time I drive it I turn on the wipers. Should get some stickers to put over the indicators saying "Watch for wipers".

Lang
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog

Time to create page: 0.537 seconds