Skip to main content

ford truck parts

More
3 years 2 weeks ago #220830 by Old Fargo
ford truck parts was created by Old Fargo
hi all can someone please tell me where to get parts for the ford d series truck [ that is the cab over british ford !] cheers

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 weeks ago #220834 by Morris
Replied by Morris on topic ford truck parts
Hello Old Fargo Where are you located? Are you in Australia or are you the man in Canada who is doing a great job on a Fargo pickup?
Most of the D Series Fords in Aus used either the 300 cubic inch six petrol made in Canada or a similar diesel.
If you are looking for mechanical parts in Aus, search my posts from earlier this year for the address of Auto Surplus in Melbourne. They are not cheap but they have a huge range of parts for all sorts of vehicles.
If you are looking for body parts you may have to buy another truck or visit all the wrecking yards you can find are my only suggestions.
Tell us what you are looking for, the more details the better.

I have my shoulder to the wheel,
my nose to the grindstone,
I've put my best foot forward,
I've put my back into it,
I'm gritting my teeth,

Now I find I can't do any work in this position!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Old Fargo

More
3 years 2 weeks ago #220835 by hayseed
Replied by hayseed on topic ford truck parts
Old Fargo, Like Morris Said . Your location and a Rough idea of what bits you're looking for will be a big help.

I had a couple of them way back When & still have a Workshop Manual (somewhere) for both D & K series..

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -
The following user(s) said Thank You: Old Fargo

More
3 years 2 weeks ago #220857 by Old Fargo
Replied by Old Fargo on topic ford truck parts
Hello Morris Thanks for the reply. I am in Australia. I am just thinking about a new project is all something different. A bit of homework never goes astray, Thanks for the info, Cheers

Time to create page: 0.431 seconds