Skip to main content

Hello, i am new

More
14 years 2 months ago #23365 by henryox
Hello, i am new was created by henryox
Hello, i am new to your site, my name is Rob and i am a coach and body builder by trade, over the years i have restored, built many trucks for other people as well as my self for use in my business, i usually bought my trucks from the wreckers knowing they were worn out, but put them tru the workshop and presto, another 4 years service, i curently own 4 whites,1 bedford, 5 louis's, 2 atkinsons, 3 inters, 2 dodges, 4 f trucks,1kw and 1 value liner,i did have more but i scraped a few ,to costly to move to new home, have to say i am a Detroit freak, curently have 3x453, 3x8v71,3x6v53,1x671n, 1x671ta, 1 x8v92t, 453's are in a dn5400 dodge,f500,bedford erv, 671 is in atkinson,892 in atk,671t is in white 4000,8v71 in white 4000,6v53 in acco,others in bits, my driver is 77 F250 4x4 with 4BTA cummins power, second is 70 F250, she is stanard 6 and gunna keep it that way, 453 in there would be nice but she is worth more the way it is, did have a 65 F750 Marmon Herrington 4x4, factory RHD but no one wanted it, would have liked to restore it but it weighed 6 ton and wasnt complete, any way that is a scratch on the surface
See you around Rob

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #23366 by bigcam
Replied by bigcam on topic Re: Hello, i am new
Sounds like a nice collection Rob, I've got a few Whites, and a few Detriots, but I feel like a bit of an ammetuer compared to what you've got. What side of town are you from? I'm on the southside. The F 250 at Rocklea wreckers is pretty complete, the odd thing I noticed about it though, is that it has 6 stud wheels, I've got a 75 model and it's 8 stud.

More
14 years 2 months ago #23367 by theroadbossman
Replied by theroadbossman on topic Re: Hello, i am new
Welcome aboard Rob, and has a collection of White's - welll done lad!
It's about now that Swishy will be slapping his head as yet another White fan joins the forum.
Nice collection of trucks Rob, as BigCam asked are you north or south of the river?
cheers
Bretto ;)

Austral Tourmaster with 6V92T mechanical

More
14 years 2 months ago #23368 by white9000
Replied by white9000 on topic Re: Hello, i am new
Welcome Rob, good to see another sane person amongst us with some Whites. :) :) :) Can never get enough of them. how about some pics. cheers steve

More
14 years 2 months ago #23369 by ianoz
Replied by ianoz on topic Re: Hello, i am new
Hi Rob , welome to the forum from me also . Ian .

Time to create page: 0.624 seconds