Skip to main content

Seddon Truck Brochures From Overlander

More
1 year 3 months ago #243434 by PaulFH
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, Mrsmackpaul, overlander, oliver1950

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 months ago #243435 by PaulFH
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, Inter-Action, Mrsmackpaul, overlander, Pierre, asw120, wee-allis, xspanrman, oliver1950

More
1 year 2 months ago #243787 by Mairjimmy

Time to get up andd get going.......todays bad decisions aren't going to make themselves!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, Lang, overlander, PaulFH, Pierre, asw120, wee-allis, xspanrman, oliver1950

More
1 year 2 months ago #243789 by JOHN.K.
I had a Seddon looked like the last pic......what a POS.....400 Leyland motor ,Leyland box ,and bogie drive .....flat out at 30 mph......and hydraulic brakes ........the cab was bits of tin held together with woodscrews ...... I broke the fancy curved windscreen......end of Seddon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mairjimmy, PaulFH

More
1 year 2 months ago #243817 by Mairjimmy
This one my brother in law had, 400 Leyland amd when it had 2 1/2 stock crate you would not want to be in a hurry, traded a Inter AA180 with a 354 Perkins on it.... what a mistake

Time to get up andd get going.......todays bad decisions aren't going to make themselves!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, Inter-Action, Lang, overlander, PaulFH, Southbound, Tacho, wee-allis, xspanrman

More
1 year 2 months ago #243818 by Inter-Action
Yep. My first and almost my last semi was a 180 Inter/ Perkins. Slow and gutless. Vacuum brakes , that barely slowed you down. My run was from Elliston (west coast) , to Adelaide , single strap trailer and i don't reckon i "ever" over took anyone, unless they had pulled over.
Froze in winter sweltered in summer , slept on the bench seat. Wow , that was a tough intro to driving semi's . I guess a lot of
you can relate to that. Then my next truck was just amazing in every way. A Volvo F86. I was in heaven. "Then the G89" . Power , comfort and that gearbox. Wow!!!!! How things have changed. All character building. Dave.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, Lang, Mairjimmy, PaulFH, wee-allis

More
1 year 2 months ago #243829 by Mairjimmy
A V8 Perkins one a photo I took 10 or 12 years ago at Tocumal, the second steer axle was a later addition.

The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, cobbadog, Lang, overlander, PaulFH, wee-allis, xspanrman

Time to create page: 0.549 seconds