Skip to main content

US truck Parts in Tomago NSW

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #26310 by Jake Brake
Hi fellas, does anyone know what has happened to this business - US Truck Parts in Tomago near Newcastle NSW? They sold White truck parts and other parts for various makes. I had been in contact with them maybe 2-3 years ago and I think the manager's name was Doug Cockram. He told me he had numerous boxes of NOS White truck parts. But when I've tried to call them again I just can't get through. I don't know if they still operate or if they've gone broke, or if they've set up somewhere else under another name? If anybody can help that would be great.
Cheers, Ray.

White the greatest name in trucks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #26311 by kennymopar2
pretty sure they are still there (motto farm -tomago) they just dont seem to do a lot of spare parts sales ..they had the UD "contract" until about a year ago they dont even do UD anymore

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #26312 by theroadbossman
Hi Ray, now this might be a help to you! I am moving on Monday to Woy Woy on the NSW Central Coast (which is where I come from originally) and am driving my old chook down - right past there. If you like, gimme their last known address and I'll swing past and look see for ya.
Ironically, I'm moving to do a contract for a company based at Tomago !
cheers
Bretto ;)

Austral Tourmaster with 6V92T mechanical

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #26313 by Jake Brake
Hi Bretto, now that would be great if you could just take a look, there last known address was 6 McIntyre Rd Tomago.
Cheers Ray

White the greatest name in trucks.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #26314 by bigcam
Is it Glenn or Peter Lynch? I had a bit of a look around down there a couple of years ago, and I thought one of them had told me where they went. They had a few Road Boss bits.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #26315 by theroadbossman
OK Ray, got it, will put a post on Wednesday evening when I get there
Bretto ;)

Austral Tourmaster with 6V92T mechanical

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #26316 by Cunning Stunt
Pretty sure that Peter Lynch is part of the Hunter Valley Commercial Vehicle Club...............I'll try and find out.

Some play hard to get

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #26317 by kennymopar2
the lynchs have their yards at hexham ( a lot of old peterbilt cabs in their yard)

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #26318 by landyscott
it's glenn and mike lynch if looking for parts they have look in back of deals on wheels mike still runs a road boss around newcastle I heard us truck parts closed down some years ago thanks scott

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #26319 by r600
us truck parts closed down about 12 months ago maybe a little more doug had an auction and sold all the stuff he had,dont know if he is still floating about maybe someone else can help with this,cheers adrian

Time to create page: 0.430 seconds