Skip to main content

ever seen this R200 about

More
15 years 8 months ago #3284 by melonreo
has any body ever seen this old girl in their travels, or do they know much about it...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #3285 by IHScout
It's certainly a nice looking rig. And carrying a real load - none of that shrink wrapped pallets behind a tautliner curtain for this guy. :D It looks like the cab might have been lifted a few inches to get a bigger engine under the bonnet. :o

Dennis

More
15 years 8 months ago #3286 by Andy Wright
Nice pic, Pat. I'm pinching it for future use in the e-zine! :)

Andy&&&&Whatever rubs your buddah.&&&&Got Bedfords? http://bedfordtr

More
15 years 8 months ago #3287 by melonreo
the cab had been lifted at least 12 inches above the chassis. it also had a 903 natural sitting between the rails running straight through exhausts, and it was a lazy axel to..last time i saw it was 12 years ago the sleeper was gone and it had a short tray on it .. i will post some pics but i do not know how to rotate them.

• Swishy
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
15 years 8 months ago #3288 by Swishy
MelonReo
GuddayM8

Try this on for size

cya

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH

More
15 years 8 months ago #3289 by melonreo
thanks for that Swishy , that will save a lot of people kinking their necks ,,,,was it hard to change ..
PAT,,

need lotsa diamond parts..................................

More
15 years 8 months ago #3290 by kennymopar
in the 2nd last pic that swishy put up ..what is that yellow truck with the white cab in the background?

More
15 years 8 months ago #3291 by werkhorse
I know where this truck is now resting in Tasmania.

You might Laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same

More
15 years 8 months ago #3292 by melonreo
welldone werkhorse(legend)
do you know much more about the old girl, i am wonder what her future might hold ,
again great work would be keen 2 C some more pics 1 day
i would guess that the engine would be gone ,it had a 903 last time i saw it ..Pat

More
15 years 8 months ago #3293 by werkhorse
Those pic's were taken about 9 month's ago and I believe that is about all that will happen to it unless someone comes up with some cash for the man. It had the 903 in it when i seen it running year's ago man it sounded "loud n proud" going down the road

There's heap's of oldies hanging about in the same yard I think the bloke saves them but can't afford to restore them he's got a Butterbox and White 2000/4000 model in running order carting sawdust there as well.

I do go to that yard about once a year so i'll try to find out more

You might Laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same

Time to create page: 0.567 seconds