Skip to main content

ever seen this R200 about

More
14 years 10 months ago #3304 by werkhorse

WERKHORSE
i have worked out that the steering box on the big old green job is a ZF steering box :-?

I thought so. I've studied the thing and, as far as other donor's go, I can say that it originally had what look's like a white 4000/9000 front axle that has been changed out for something else, see my pic's, but as far as the chassis ......got me bugga'd ....I don't think it's an Inter chassis and I can't see it as a White one either. But that Steering box looks like it was made to fit exactly where it is so maybe it's an old Merc or MAN chassis......... :-/

You might Laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 10 months ago #3305 by
Replied by on topic Re: ever seen this R200 about

thanks for the effort WERK
check out the length of that gear lever ,must of been a tad awkward to drive after a while,,, :-?
looks like the cab was lifted 12 inches and the gear lever 24 :P

Now have a look at this for utter stupidity, long levers or what, eh.

Check out the sunvisor, reckon there's just a smidgin of window that's left to look out of, possibly if he tried a bit harder, ALL forward vision could be blocked-out completly.

regards greenie [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif]

More
14 years 10 months ago #3306 by kennymopar2
almost as good as "monkey bars" on a harley

More
14 years 10 months ago #3307 by GM Diesel
Howdy,

Ive had a study of the pics and the chassis and front spring hangers are 190 / 200 inter. It had the late model R series / Loadstar early ACCO front axle in most of the pics then the last pics its had an axle change.

Basil :D

GM Diesels - Converting diesel into noise since 1938.

More
14 years 10 months ago #3308 by Andy Wright
Greenie, is that one of those ridiculously lowered hot-rodded show trucks in the States?

Andy&&&&Whatever rubs your buddah.&&&&Got Bedfords? http://bedfordtr

14 years 10 months ago #3309 by
Replied by on topic Re: ever seen this R200 about

Greenie, is that one of those ridiculously lowered hot-rodded show trucks in the States?

Yep.

More
14 years 8 months ago #3310 by crackers
hi lads that r200 belong to a diesel mechanic in sydney about 18 to 20 years ago he used to cart steel out of port kembla with bobby reid rick howard verdons boys and braileys it had a 903 in it we done some scroll work on it then when we were in the rear of mobil truck stop in wodonga mccracken signs have photos on the day that was when john townley a good freind carted steel also with his sar 892 tympat spec and douglas transport kyama who also we scrolled there trucks hop this info is helpfull thanks crackers mccracken signs wodonga

More
14 years 8 months ago #3311 by bigcam
Could you show us the pics Crackers? :)

More
14 years 8 months ago #3312 by roadboss82
Hi
Like all the pictures on here ...............but can someone help me........how do i load them on\

• Swishy
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
14 years 8 months ago #3313 by Swishy

RdBozz
GuddayM8

we need them pix

try here
hcvc.com.au/forum/YaBB.pl?board=FAQ

GiveTillItHurtz
LOL