Skip to main content

Old school Kenworth Aerodynes (1970's and 1980's)

More
12 years 2 months ago #77577 by 85tptsline
Seeings a few people have started threads on SAR'S and gold nuggets I thought id start a thread on the real Aerodynes of the 70's and 80's, I just love the look of the old bangers, a lot meaner and tougher looking than the ones now days. I remenber the one that Ianellies of Canberra used to have, and Simon Kerswells jigger as well, would love to see this thread continue as I think it'll be a good one.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #77578 by Cooper
Love the fluted sides of the sleeper, so much better looking then the newies! :)

More
12 years 2 months ago #77579 by Cams290
My mate has a 1981 Aerodyne, he has owned it for at least 25 years, he used to run Melb-Syd in it for Cubico.............it now does local for Linfox and a few other mobs.

More
12 years 2 months ago #77580 by 85tptsline
Would love to see some pics cams290.

More
12 years 2 months ago #77581 by melonreo

12 years 2 months ago #77582 by

More
12 years 2 months ago #77583 by melonreo

More
12 years 2 months ago #77584 by melonreo

More
12 years 2 months ago #77585 by 85tptsline
Nice work fellas, we've got the ball rolling, that Aerodyne of iannellies was a stunner, dont know where it is now tho or weather it still exists, the last two shots of that brown Aerodyne I have in a book here at home its called Fantastic Trucks, very nice jigger.

12 years 2 months ago #77586 by
This ones for Chappo (Aerodyne). Barry Cullens K123 with 3408 Caterpillar.... I don't know why its sideways as it is the right way around in my pictures. Cheers James.

Time to create page: 0.589 seconds