Skip to main content

Nullabor Kid's new book

More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #101303 by werkhorse
Stayed for a week with him last Easter.....he was planning his last world tour......but I think it got shelved to finish the book off. I will slowly upload his photos as I get a chance.

You might Laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by werkhorse.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #101304 by Andy Wright
Picked the book up in Melbourne just after Christmas (Big W IIRC). Was happy to pick up the last copy on the shelf.

Looks like a good read (have read the original edition which was great so if it's been improved... :)) but the photos would have been great in their own glossy section in the middle as is often seen. Even without tweaking they would have looked better on different paper.

Andy&&&&Whatever rubs your buddah.&&&&Got Bedfords? http://bedfordtr

More
11 years 4 months ago #101305 by 82cabover
Be good to see the pics werkhorse thanks..

livin the dream oldskool is cool

More
11 years 4 months ago #101306 by clute
Replied by clute on topic Re: Nullabor Kid's new book
Hi all, loved "My Way" so after the heads up here before christmas I headed down to kmart for a copy,thought I'd be the only one looking for it.Kmart here was only sent 4 copies and they were all sold.Rang daughter in canberra to get me one and the kmart she was at was sold out too.

Cheers Bruce.

"If it aint broke

More
11 years 4 months ago #101307 by werkhorse

Be good to see the pics werkhorse thanks..

Getting them sorted and uploaded...........all takes time.......getting there though

You might Laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same

More
11 years 4 months ago #101308 by craigs
Replied by craigs on topic Re: Nullabor Kid's new book
I bought my copy saturday afternoon, A good read, left the missus on f/b and no interuptions!!! :)

More
11 years 4 months ago #101309 by Sarge
Replied by Sarge on topic Re: Nullabor Kid's new book
Sorry to hear of the short supply, I coulda helped, Santa gave me two but one has been traded in on a different topic before I found the drought on here... at ABC Books... :'(

Looks like another excellent addition to our important history.

/me

Sarge B)
ACCO Owner, Atkinson dreamer.

Time to create page: 0.504 seconds