Skip to main content

Overlander's old Photos

More
2 years 1 week ago #234369 by PaulFH
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, Mrsmackpaul, overlander, xspanrman, Brocky45, oliver1950, Tassie Dan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 6 days ago #234410 by overlander
Replied by overlander on topic Overlander's old Photos
Greetings. Most of the last 10 have names on them bur the brown Boss is not easy to read and that was an Agnew from Jamestown and a repeat offender- towing a stock crate with my pic. The day cab Louie was for Caringbah Interstate Haulage and the SAR tipper was a Bruce Donnelly from Bedford Park. We'll see what surprises next week brings. Pete
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH, xspanrman

More
2 years 3 days ago #234473 by PaulFH
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, Mrsmackpaul, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
2 years 2 days ago #234498 by overlander
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, Lang, Mrsmackpaul, PaulFH, xspanrman, oliver1950, Tassie Dan

More
2 years 2 days ago #234499 by overlander
I Don't believe I did that all by myself after all these years, Thanks Paul for the heads up. That's Nifty there in the HQ - we were on our way back from a photo safari to the Newcastle area and it was a bit damp on the Hay plains. In Sydney some nanny pulled out across traffic and Nev T-boned her . I'll get to the names tomorrow
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH, asw120, xspanrman

More
2 years 1 day ago #234532 by overlander
I see that L I & J K Telford from Shepparton has no brand loyalty- previous posted photos of a Kenworth and a White. Got nothing for the Atkinson and the name for the F model escapes me. then there is the Collins SAR which is a repeat , then a Bob Ninnis from Newcastle, a Bob Munnerly from Darlington Point and nothing for the White except that the photo was taken in 1976 along with the 3 Kenworths & Nev and his HQ. One thing I've noticed when scanning and naming photos is that you never see an operator with "and Daughters" in the name- like you get plenty of "& Sons" such as J J leech and a multitude of others but no Daughters getting involved enough to have them recognized in the operator's name. Just saying.
We'll see how my learning curve goes next Monday for posting more of Nev's photos.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge, 180wannabe, PaulFH, xspanrman

More
1 year 11 months ago #234660 by overlander
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, PaulFH, oliver1950, Tassie Dan

More
1 year 11 months ago #234661 by overlander
Greetings. Cath takes over the the computer tomorrow so I had to post today and get more practice. It worked. I need 3 Hands I'm so good- one to pat myself on the back !.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, Gryphon, Mrsmackpaul, PaulFH, Tacho, V8Ian, xspanrman, oliver1950

More
1 year 11 months ago - 1 year 11 months ago #234665 by Mrsmackpaul
Replied by Mrsmackpaul on topic Overlander's old Photos
Not many butterfky bonnets ate this late stage of White trucks, its a tough looking truck this Euston Trans White

Paul

Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging
Last edit: 1 year 11 months ago by Mrsmackpaul.
The following user(s) said Thank You: overlander, PaulFH, oliver1950

More
1 year 11 months ago #234744 by overlander
I'm getting the hang of this. Cook tells me she will be on site tomorrow so best to post now. Pete
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, Lang, PaulFH, Tacho, xspanrman, Brocky45, oliver1950, Tassie Dan

Time to create page: 0.723 seconds