Skip to main content

Overlander's old Photos

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #233942 by PaulFH
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, Mrsmackpaul, overlander, xspanrman, oliver1950, Tassie Dan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #233943 by PaulFH
Replied by PaulFH on topic Overlander's old Photos
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, Mrsmackpaul, overlander, Tacho, xspanrman, oliver1950, Swanny

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #233950 by overlander
Replied by overlander on topic Overlander's old Photos
Greetings. I'll give the instamatics a break next week but I did like the history with some of the trucks- like the McGlashan's B Models and the Yellow Express White. And then this last lot had the Singleton W Model which I'm guessing is a late 60's model- bit of a collector's item that one. Looking through the 2 albums I have here of Nev's I see a lot of photos that have already been posted and this'll be because we were on truck hunting safaris together a lot- but sometimes Nev's photo is better than mine so worth posting again. Stay tuned.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mrsmackpaul, PaulFH, xspanrman, Brocky45

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #234096 by PaulFH
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, Mrsmackpaul, overlander, Tacho, xspanrman, oliver1950

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #234097 by PaulFH
Replied by PaulFH on topic Overlander's old Photos
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, Mrsmackpaul, overlander, asw120, Southbound, Tacho, xspanrman, oliver1950, Tassie Dan

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #234101 by Mrsmackpaul
Replied by Mrsmackpaul on topic Overlander's old Photos
I reckon the Roadboss and the Fruehauf trailer might be new, or fairly new

They look really neat in the paint job

Paul

Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH, asw120

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #234109 by overlander
Greetings. Nev got his start on being an interstate truck driver with Les Goodwin. At first he had a 4x2 1418 and over time worked his way to bigger and better. The Road Boss was for Mark Wilson from Murray Bridge- he had an 8v71 Commander before the Boss so I'm guessing the photo was taken in 1976. The Detroit powered Atkinson was a W A Onley from Orange. Instead of selecting photos from all over the show from this album I'm now going to start at the front and progress through to the last page and then start the next album- a bit easier to remember what has been posted- well, for me anyways. Next time
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, Mrsmackpaul, PaulFH, Southbound, wee-allis, xspanrman, Brocky45, PDU, oliver1950

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #234171 by PaulFH
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, overlander, 77louie400, Tacho, xspanrman, oliver1950, Tassie Dan

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #234199 by overlander
Greetings. Some repeat offenders here- The McDonnell 4000 & the Whiteline Boss have been up before but taken on a different day. The Telford Kenworth is the same firm that had the black White 9000 at the Melbourne truck show way back in these pages. The green & black Boss was Anderson's from Loxton. Until next week then.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge, PaulFH, xspanrman

More
2 years 1 week ago #234314 by PaulFH
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, Mrsmackpaul, xspanrman, oliver1950

Time to create page: 0.652 seconds