Skip to main content

Overlander's old Photos

More
2 years 2 months ago #232215 by Mrsmackpaul
Replied by Mrsmackpaul on topic Overlander's old Photos
K&S were always a pretty shabby looking fleet I thought as a young bloke, trucks were always dirty and never even came close to looking shiny
I always felt that they looked like they were painted with flat mat type of paint

All that been said they are still about today and most of the classy looking fleets have fallen by the wayside

Paul

Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 months ago #232284 by PaulFH
Replied by PaulFH on topic Overlander's old Photos
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mrsmackpaul, overlander, xspanrman, oliver1950

More
2 years 2 months ago #232285 by PaulFH
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, Mrsmackpaul, overlander, Tacho, xspanrman, oliver1950

More
2 years 2 months ago #232322 by PaulFH
The following user(s) said Thank You: overlander, oliver1950, Swanny

More
2 years 2 months ago #232323 by PaulFH
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, Lang, Mrsmackpaul, overlander, wee-allis, xspanrman, Brocky45, oliver1950

More
2 years 2 months ago #232388 by overlander
Replied by overlander on topic Overlander's old Photos
Greetings. Not much input for the last lot- the day cab Louie was a Merbien Brick Trans, but not much else. the Schrapels SAR is a repeat and the K model I took in Nuri main street has a similar paint scheme to another K model on page 50. Most of the others have ID on the driver's door. Next time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
2 years 2 months ago #232488 by PaulFH
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mrsmackpaul, Southbound, oliver1950, Tassie Dan

More
2 years 2 months ago #232489 by PaulFH
The following user(s) said Thank You: Southbound, xspanrman, oliver1950, Swanny, Tassie Dan

More
2 years 2 months ago #232500 by overlander
Replied by overlander on topic Overlander's old Photos
Greetings. Besides names on doors all I have is the Kenworth painted Sheppard's colors as being a R N & P A Young from Mildura and that was taken at the start of 1976. Finally got to catch up with Nev so I swapped over the 2 albums I had and also grabbed about 100 Instamatics which he had 'filed' in a plastic bag. I'll return them to him in an album. I also got hold of his brochures- not a lot and mostly International as his brother Don drove pretty much all his working life for David Linke starting off in an Acco. So there are AB 150, 160 164 ABT 182 R 192 RF 195 R200 BCF 174 BCF 180 F 1800 AACO 172 182 1820 1840 and DCF and all sorts- ABM Metro vans and AB 110 utes. So I'm guessing late 60's to early 70's stuff.
Our time was limited as he had to be elsewhere shortly after we left so I was unable to scrounge for trucks on my list- 903 Acco's, Crusader, Deutz Ford W1000 and so on and so forth- might have to nick around there mid week next time as week ends always seem to get busied up with commitments. I'm only able to scan on week ends as Cath works from home. Anyways that's enough prattling on for now. Next time
The following user(s) said Thank You: eerfree, Mrsmackpaul, PaulFH, wee-allis, xspanrman

More
2 years 2 months ago #232541 by PaulFH
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, Lang, Mrsmackpaul, oliver1950

Time to create page: 0.587 seconds