More
11 years 4 months ago #100831 by overnite
Replied by overnite on topic Re: Seddon Truck
Back again. Seddon at Tumblong in the early sixties

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #100832 by overnite
Here ,all back again. Dodge Power Giant V8 loaded with Kellogs, just out of Seymour Vic. on the Hume. This was the truck after the Alltrans Commer (petrol) in the earlier pic.

More
11 years 4 months ago #100833 by overnite

evening all the photo.s overnite put up come up 'photo
's removed"
on my comp why is that??? cheers whale

Twas my fault entirely. For all the computer dummies like myself, I find out that if you delete an image from Photobucket, it also deletes them from where you posted them. But they are all back now. I will post more later on.
Thanks to the two guys on the forum that told me how to post through Photobucket. I guess as they say ,you are never too old to learn. ( As long as someone teaches us .)

More
11 years 4 months ago #100834 by Mairjimmy
Replied by Mairjimmy on topic Re: Seddon Truck
overnite,
Funny thing that on my computer they are still there so I have them twice,I also learnt they disapear when I remove some off Flicka .They say you can't teach old dogs new tricks but you can it only takes longer to sink in ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Colin

Time to get up andd get going.......todays bad decisions aren't going to make themselves!!!

More
11 years 4 months ago #100835 by overnite

overnite,
Funny thing that on my computer they are still there so I have them twice,I also learnt they disapear when I remove some off Flicka .They say you can't teach old dogs new tricks but you can it only takes longer to sink in ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Colin

I think your right, I dont know yet, i'm only 65. I'll let you know in 30 years when I get old.

More
11 years 4 months ago #100836 by overnite
Another one for the Commerholics. On the piggyback across the Nullabor before it was paved. This is the same truck that is in an earlier photo, before it was painted in the Grey "ALLTRANS" colour.

More
11 years 4 months ago #100837 by overnite
Bit of a roughie, but still an oldie

More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #100838 by overnite
This one got deleted somehow but here it is on the piggyback before the Nullabor was sealed.This is the same truck before it was painted in the Alltrans livery
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by overnite.

More
11 years 4 months ago #100839 by Ozfury
Replied by Ozfury on topic Re: Seddon Truck
The car trailer behind the R model inter looks to be a modified version of the tarped up trailer behind the alltrans Commer

Time to create page: 0.493 seconds