Skip to main content

Hills of Adelaide Road Run - June 6 & 7 2009

More
15 years 2 months ago #6793 by atkipete
Sounds good Dave, will talk to you at the next meeting, ( I forgot to go to the last one) . What sort of Inter do you have ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #6794 by bparo
A grey one with Bedford Badges unless he borrows the Garden Gnomes Acco Fire Truck

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

More
15 years 2 months ago #6795 by atkipete
Now thats an idea Bruce, we could wack the flashing light and bells on and get there in no time.

15 years 2 months ago #6796 by
Now Pete has his licence to drive a 1934 ws 30 cwt Bedford but still needs to practise in getting it into 2nd gear but was able to handle the mighty power of the 34 Bedford good on yer Pete. Dave ;D ;D

15 years 1 month ago #6797 by
Looks like we have a convoy going over the hills trip i just hope they will able to keep up the Grey Ghost i will be carrying a little weight so there be no excuse .....oh yes the weight will be 180 lts of fuel ;D ;D. Dave

15 years 1 month ago #6798 by
HI EVERYONE MAY 9TH IS COMING VERY SOON SO IF YOU ARE THINKING OF GO TO THIS EVENT WHICH IS ONLY FOR TRUCKS GET YOUR ENTRY FAST AND HOW ABOUT FEW MORE SOUTH AUSSIES GETTING THERE ACT TOGETHER. Dave :D

More
15 years 5 days ago #6799 by Murray
Just bringing this to the top again.
To make it easier for the organisers entries are supposed to be in by this weekend.
You'll be sorry if you miss it -- got a good crowd entered already --- Trevor K. has organised the weather for us. Good support from CMV group.
We'd be happy to see a few more interstaters, still got room for a few more !!
Give me a ring if you want to know more about it.
Murray

More
14 years 11 months ago #6800 by bparo
Wishing everyone safe travels for the weekend. There are at least 3 events I know of this weekend being the Hillls of Adelaide, Alexandra and Echuca Steam Rally.

We hope the only stops you have are for coffee and everyone has as great time.

Echuca seemes to be going out of their way to discourage people with rules such as vehicles needing to be present to ensure their suitability prior to being admitted etc. I couldn't get enough time offf work to make Adelaide an option but maybe Alexandra is calling.

I will have the last laugt on the Echuca people as if they don't accept the truck we can use Mrs P's Disabled Parking Permit and park inside the rally anyway and the only vehicle we will have there is the Red Terror :)

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

14 years 11 months ago #6801 by
Well it's 4-36am and i'm just about push off should be there by about 3pm tomorrow every one who is going some where have great time and lets see back here safe and on forum soon. Dave

More
14 years 11 months ago #6802 by atkipete
Take care Deadly and bring back lots of photos. Cheers Pete

Time to create page: 0.430 seconds