Skip to main content

current truckies behaviour explained

More
14 years 1 day ago #22681 by disco
This post has had me thinking and I might have part of the answer, it's a 5 letter word called pride or lack of it, I picked up this 1 today 3 year old Argosy, I'll let the pics do the talking,

If they have no pride in themselves or the job,what hope is there, we cant call em profesional,s
:-/ :-/ :-/ :-/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 day ago #22682 by kennymopar2
crickey ..thats the state my workers leave the truck in .. but its amazing their cars are spotless !

More
14 years 1 day ago #22683 by Loadstar
Couldn't agree more, it's not that hard, you could imagine what the guy who lives in that pigsty is like.
The company he works for needs to have a look at themselves (couldn't be an owner driver surely) that mess isn't from one or two trips. >:(

More
14 years 1 day ago #22684 by bigcam
Doesn't matter when you work for a millionaire Kenny, didn't you know that?

More
14 years 1 day ago #22685 by kennymopar2
lol ..
have a story from a few years ago ..two of the drivers had problems with each other .. one of the drivers "dropped a nugget" into the other guys pillow stapled the pillow back up it took the other driver a week to start complaining about a bad smell coming from his truck . . he actually never could work it out .. i found out a few weeks later what happened needless to say i couldnt keep a straight face

14 years 22 hours ago #22686 by
Disco, It looks like you have time on your hands to be able to run around taking pics of a fellow truck drivers home away from home and lets hope you dont break down and some TOWIE comes along and takes pics of your truck inside and out and then posts them on the web.
I say your not much better than him . Dave

More
14 years 21 hours ago #22687 by bigcam
Hey Dave, when you say Disco ain't much better than the Argosy driver, does that mean he's obviously better,and the Argosy driver is worse? Or does it mean the're both bad (or good)?

14 years 21 hours ago #22688 by
C'mon Dave, disco is on the ball .. the driver is a pig, and his truck is a pigsty. He takes no pride in anything he does.
He's the bloke you see tossing empty cans and half-eaten Macca burgers in their wrappings out the window on the road.
He's the same grub who goes to the beach or a national park, has a feed and piss-up .. and then just walks away from all his rubbish, leaving it to blow around and be scattered by birds and animals .. even though there's a bin 10M away.
He's the same bloke who walks into a nice eatery, unshaven, ponging of BO, and wearing thongs and stubbies that haven't been washed in 3 weeks. He's the same bloke who wears thongs when he's supposed to be wearing steelcaps.
It's called self-discipline, and it's sadly lacking in many people. Watch the live cop shows on TV, where they pull offenders up .. and those people see no need to obey any reasonable law, let alone be civil to police .. and you'll see that truck driver, for sure. Would you get into that truck and drive it, as is? I wouldn't. I'd be making the pig clean up his crap .. including the snot he's picked out of his nose, that he's wiped on the seat .. ::)

More
14 years 18 hours ago #22689 by disco
Dave, it's not that I have time on my hands, it's my job as a towie and yes EVEN I need a towie

Yass 1992

Geelong 2003

And now some pics of proffesional's cab

More
14 years 16 hours ago #22690 by prodrive
Ahh, Disco, that's why you're on the big bucks hey!! No, you're absolutely correct, in all ways. It's such a tragic pity. Can you imagine this goose getting pulled up, talking to the RTA/Police/anyone in fact.. Imagine how that paints all of us that like or drive trucks. No wonder we are not respected o the road. Idiots like that don't deserve a job, let alone a $200,000 truck to steer up the highway. Do you reckon this bloke is a courteous and clean operator that looks like he's got pride in himself and his profession??? I think not... Just more meat for the media, which they use to call for more "enforcement" etc for all us drug crazed and speeding killers on the road. Bloody shame I reckon.
cheers
Richard

Time to create page: 0.542 seconds