Skip to main content

current truckies behaviour explained

13 years 6 months ago #22721 by
@#$%ING KEYBOARD WARRIORS

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #22722 by Scummy

@#$%ING KEYBOARD WARRIORS

Calm down matey , it's only a discussion about the lazyness of some drivers who just don't seem to care .

13 years 6 months ago #22723 by
Selby - You come onto the forum abusing people, and then continue the abuse. You don't appear to be able to carry on a sensible discussion, without resorting to abusing people.

The original discussion centred around how too many newer drivers just don't take pride in their work, or their truck.

I don't care whether a vehicle is mine, or someone elses, I look after it .. be it hired, a job vehicle or what.
We have to set work standards somewhere, where did you propose setting yours?

I've employed up to 65 people on a regular basis, and over 100 on a temporary surge. All of them had to meet satisfactory levels of performance, personal appearance, and habits.
This is pretty standard form in many industries, but some industries are definitely not as disciplined as others.

When truck work slows, and a bloke prefers to sit on his bum, and read a stick book .. rather than clean out his truck, check batteries, or clean a windscreen .. what would you see and think, as an employer?

I can tell you what I would think .. I would think that bloke will be looking for another job pretty soon, and he's just gone down a peg in my estimation ..

More importantly, what that blokes rarely realises, is that potential employers ask for info on previous employees .. and what I'd tell them, often made a difference in whether they got the job or not.

• Swishy
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
13 years 6 months ago #22724 by Swishy

Selby
GuddayM8

Dont give up u're job @ spanner bendn (just yet)
coz me don't think U'd survive out on the Rd
to drive a truck U need :
To B thik skinned
Roll with the punches
Agree to disagree
all coments need to B like water off a ducks back
LOL

Lighten up sunshine
We can all forgive U

Just show us wot u're good @

LOL

Cya
[ch9787]

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH

13 years 6 months ago #22725 by
As this topic has ended up going off topic and no longer reasonable discussions occurring. This topic has now been locked.

Time to create page: 0.424 seconds