Skip to main content

PBR park brake valve.

More
3 weeks 6 days ago #251435 by asw120
Replied by asw120 on topic PBR park brake valve.
Thank you all. I will review this when the phone stops ringing and I can get some sleep. I'm on after hours call and been out most of the night and all day. Nothing is going to make sense at the moment.

Cheers, Jarrod.

“I offer my opponents a bargain: if they will stop telling lies about us, I will stop telling the truth about them”

― Adlai E. Stevenson II

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 6 days ago #251441 by 77louie400
Replied by 77louie400 on topic PBR park brake valve.

This is probably for the ADR38 where you have to be able to blow off the maxis three times on an auxilliary tank after all the main air is gone .............All the times Ive taken trucks and busses for machinery inspection,never had this checked .........all thats checked is that the maxis work ,and have sufficient brake on the meters............since mobile homes arent inspected ,then thats that.............just be sure you have the caging screws on the chambers for use if needed.

John, my Louie has a separate emergency release button and tank as per ARD38 (towards  the end of ARD 38 1977) it also has twin are gauge so because of the twin air gauges nearly always gets tested eventually, because they drain one tank and expect the second tank to stay charged but the first tank is wet and the second tank is dry and there is a third tank that gives emergency release, I use it as a inspector intelligence test most end up learning something, the younger fellows often babble shit for five minutes then give up. The emergency release on ARD38 can be a single button with two positions and two supplies OR two buttons

The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, asw120

More
3 weeks 6 days ago #251443 by JOHN.K.
Replied by JOHN.K. on topic PBR park brake valve.
The Golden Ones rang me from the BP refinery ...."Where can we get the grey stuff from?" Whaaat?........Yeah ,a tap got broken off a cylinder under the truck ,and we lost all the grey stuff........Is it OK to run the truck without it?
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, overnite, PaulFH, grandad, V8Ian, wee-allis

Time to create page: 0.406 seconds