Skip to main content

WANTED - Standard pressed steel truck front bar / bumper

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #248537 by mrsafety
Hi Morris - I can click on the text of the photo and it downloads, but the downloaded photos won't open up.

I think there is a maximum file size for the images that can be uploaded. If it's possible, maybe reduce them down in size?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 months 2 weeks ago - 6 months 2 weeks ago #248539 by mrsafety
If you're on a Windows computer, you can use good old Microsoft Paint to do a quick and dirty resize of an image.

Find the image file on your computer (make a copy of it first if it's important, or if you have no backup). Right-click the image file and select "Edit" from the context menu, which should open up Microsoft Paint.

Then do this:

Last edit: 6 months 2 weeks ago by mrsafety.

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #248570 by Morris
Hello Mrsafty,
I tried to do what you suggested and got the message "It appears we do not support this (option or format or what ever the last word was)"  My first response if I was dealing with a human being would be "Well, why did you save it in that format?"

I changed to this program or search engine or whatever it is on the suggestion of the Webmaster because my old Microsoft Word started clashing with his forum.  It works fine with the forum but every other thing (application?)I try to do is extremely difficult.  I love telling computer helpdesk people that I was born before computers were invented.

I have my shoulder to the wheel,
my nose to the grindstone,
I've put my best foot forward,
I've put my back into it,
I'm gritting my teeth,

Now I find I can't do any work in this position!

Time to create page: 0.411 seconds